Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

One.

It was a chilly morning on the tour bus. The boys weren't up yet, even though in less than two hours they had an interview. Matt Flyzik shouted them to get the fuck up for the fourth time that morning. After failing to wake them up again, it was time for plan B. Freezing cold water. Matt filled four jugs up and went back to the back of the bus where the bunks were. After tipping a jug on each of the boys and jumping out of the way for flailing hands, he finally succeeded in getting Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick and Rian Dawson up.

“MATT YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Jack shouted.
“Dude, I've been shouting the four of you to get your arses up for the past hour. You have an interview in less than a few hours!” Matt defended himself.
“Shit. I forgot about that.” Rian and I said in unison.
“Get up, get showered and get fucking ready! Pancakes will be ready for you when you're done.” Matt ordered.
“Mm, pancakes.” That was the first thing Zack said this morning.

After an hour and a half, me and the guys were finally ready for the interview. We had 30 minutes to spare, as the interview was due to be done in the tour bus itself. After a 10 minute tidying up session, and 20 minutes on Mario karts, it was time for the interview. One of the questions was for me and Jack. The interviewer asked “So, Alex, Jack. @atlrules asks “Is Jalex real?” “Erm, no. I, uh, don't even know where people got this! We just have a bromance, don't we Jack?” I replied, asking Jack. “Yeah, bromance for the win! We're like brothers people! Jalex will only be real when you see a real unicorn!” Jack chuckled to himself.

The interview lasted about forty five minutes. I couldn't help but think about that question. I knew we were like brothers, but I had always had a soft spot for Jack. It's like every time we were in the same room or we touched, butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I'd felt it for a few months, but I knew I wasn't gay. At least, I thought I wasn't.

“Whoa” I thought. “I have a girlfriend. I shouldn't even be think of Jack in this way!! We're both straight. Although, I get lost in his gorgeous eyes and his skunk hair is just… I can't even put it in to words. STOP right there. I need to think of Lisa. Lisa. Lisa. Lisa and her lovely long blonde hair and her eyes the color of the deep blue sea.”

“ALEX! Dude, snap out of your daydream on Jack and go get ready to go out for dinner.” Zack snapped his fingers in front of my face.
“Huh? I wasn't daydreaming about Jack. I was daydreaming about Lisa actually.” I said, trying to convince him.
“Yeah, whatever. You do realize for the past fifteen minutes of your “Lisa” daydream you was staring at a blushing Jack?” Zack laughed then brushed past me, Rian following behind him. That left just me and Jack.

I decided I was just gonna leave myself how I was and walked over to Jack. I sat on the couch next to him and the butterflies came again. I saw him blushing, and he looked even cuter than usual! I looked at him, and he looked at me. I didn't know what I was doing before my lips were pressed against his. He was just as shocked as I was when I pulled back.

“Wh-what was that for, Lex?” Jack asked me, with a confused expression on his slightly pink face.
“I don't know.” I looked away from him. I was embarrassed. I didn't even know I was doing it at first, but it felt right.
“Kiss me again, Lexy.” Jack asked.
“Really? You want me to kiss you again?” I questioned.
“That's what I said.” Jack replied, smiling.

So I did just that. I kissed him again. He kissed me back this time. I couldn’t hide the feelings that were floating around in my stomach or my mind or anything. He couldn’t either. Put it this way, it’s a very good thing that we have two bath room – of which both were empty – so we could take care of a little “thing” each of us had.

I wanted to stroke him myself, but it was risky what with everyone on the tour bus with us. Plus, I don’t know if Jack would want that. I’ll talk to him about it when we’re alone. He’s the cutest guy I have ever met.

Fuck. Shit. Fuck. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND I’VE JUST KISSED MY GUY BEST FRIEND. SHIT. Technically that means I’ve just cheated on her. What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her I suppose. Jack and I got back to the front of the bus and luckily Zack and Rian were still getting ready.

We put Mario karts on a decided to have a quick game. I turned to Jack before the game started and said to him “Jack.. I’ve just realized something.”
“What’s that, Lexy?” He asked.
“Technically, I’ve just cheated on Lisa with you..” I said in a low voice.
“Shit.” He said.
“What she doesn’t know wont hurt her, will it? Anyway, enough of that.. I have a game to win!” I chuckled.
“OH NO YOU DON’T!” Jack shouted with a laugh.

We had about three matches – I won two and Jack won one. Zack and Rian were finally ready! We made out way to Wendy’s and ordered out food. The staff at Wendy’s knew us and treats us like friends. I’m not surprised though really because we literally live at that place! This is where I met Lisa. She used to work here, until she quit for a better job.

Zack and Rian looked between me and Jack with weird looks. I didn’t understand why. They didn’t even tell me what they were looking at when I asked them.

*ping*

I just got a text message. It was from Lisa. Fuck.

To: Alex<3
Hey babe, fancy coming over to mine for a few drinks since you are in town? I’m bringing the lasses. Fetch the guys along if you want! :) <3

“Hey, guys. Lisa wants to know if we fancy going over to hers for a few drinks? The lasses are going too. Ri, you can bring Cass if you want too.” I told the guys.
“YEAH! We’ll go!” they replied.

To: Lisa<3
We’ll come over. Ri’s bringing Cass. See ya later babe. Love you! <3

To: Alex<3
Cool :) Love you too! <3

That was the night sorted out then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo, another new story!

Jalex ftw ;)

Read, comment and subscribe! :D

Lauren xx

*Edited Grammar & spelling mistakes. :)