Status: Finished! :3

A Tour to Remember.

Two.

We went back to the tour bus and started getting ready for a get together at my girlfriend's house. I knew I was going to feel bad. I shouldn't have kissed Jack, but I couldn't help it. I spend more time with Jack than I do anybody else. He knows more about me then anyone, and vice versa. I do love Lisa… Just not as much as I used to.
Rian and Zack were ready first, as usual. Me and Jack were still too busy trying to style our hair. After spending about half an hour styling out hair just right, we were ready. We stepped out of the separate bathrooms at pretty much the same time.

I took a sharp intake of breathe when I saw him. He is so perfect! I think he noticed as he started blushing.

“Whoa, Alex. You look amazing.” Jack breathed.
“You look great too, Jack.” I tried to sound casual. It didn't work though.
“Uh, guys. You ready?” Rian asked, walking towards us.
“Yeah, we're coming now.” I replied, following him to the front of the bus.

We took a cab to Lisa's. Zack, Cass and Rian sat between me and Jack and kept giving each other weird glances. I mean, I know they're not stupid but seriously, its starting to bug me. Tonight, I'm gonna have to stay with Lisa otherwise things will get suspicious.

I started playing about with my phone before texting Jack. This way we can have a conversation without 'people' interfering.

To: Jack :)
I'm gonna have to stay with Lisa tonight. :( Find a girl to hang with so people don't find it weird :) xx

I was so glad Jack had his phone on silent otherwise we'd have been fucked.

To: Alex :)
Oh OK. But I wanted 2 b wiv u 2nite :( xx

To: Jack :)
I know, I want to be with you too, but I think Zack and Rian are getting suspicious... Nothing stop us from being together later tonight when we get back to the bus and they go to sleep though :) xx

To: Alex :)
Fair enough. We need 2 talk l8r anyway ;) xx

To: Jack :)
Oh, what about? ;) xx

To: Alex :)
U’ll have 2 w8 and see :P xx

The cab came to a stop outside Lisa's house. We paid and got out. I normally was really happy to be here, but I just see it as a normal house now. It doesn't feel like it's my girlfriend's house. I hate what I've done and I hate that I have to string Lisa along for now, but I can't tell her that I've cheated on her with my GUY best friend.

I text her telling her we were outside the house and she came to the door within a least two minutes. She looked excited to see me, and I knew I should be happy about that. I was, slightly. Not as much as I should though. I really didn't want to hurt this girl, but I don't want to hurt Jack. Fuck sake.

She ran to me and I couldn't help but smile. The smile wasn't as big as it should be, but she didn't notice. She ran to me and jumped in to my arms. I span her around and I was glad to see her. I couldn't get Jack out of my head though. The guys had already gone in, so Jack didn't have to hear me say 'I love you too' to Lisa as she said 'I love you' to me.

Lisa was a really nice girl and I hated that fact that I just cheated on her. I know I keep repeating this, but I feel awful now. She had a small frame, and she was so dainty. Her long blonde hair falls past her shoulders, her bright blue eyes staring into my brown ones. She really was beautiful. So was Jack though. His skunk hair was always styled perfect, his chocolate brown eyes were absolutely gorgeous. His body is perfect and well, I've seen more than I bargained for before this whole thing came about. That's the best part of this band. We can do whatever the fuck we please and we were completely okay with it.

I walked into Lisa's house with her still in my arms. We went straight to the kitchen to find beers. Jack was in there with Taylor, Rian and Cass.

We had come to an agreement that he has to get with at least one of the girls that are there. That way people won't find anything wrong. He obviously got along with Taylor first. She was always the biggest flirt, so I wasn't surprised when I saw her snogging his face off. Me and Lisa got a bottle of beer each and I carried her into the room. I noticed that Zack was in there. Funny that. Rian is in the same room as Jack, ad Zack is in the same room as me. Ugh… I wouldn't do anything with Jack whilst I'm with Lisa anyway.

We'd been at Lisa's for just over three hours and I was wasted. Jack and Taylor had gone upstairs – wish that was me but I'd been having a fucking great time with Lisa. Zack came to find me and told me we were going back to the bus now.

“But, Zackyy! Can't we stay longer?” I slurred.
“No, Alex. We need to go! We have a show to play tomorrow!”
“Fiiiine.” I replied.

Rian had managed to drag Jack away from Taylor. Me and Lisa kissed and said bye to each other and exchanged “love yous”. We climbed inside a cab and went back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
woop, another chapter (:

comments & stuff! :D

Lauren xx

*Edited grammar & spelling mistakes. :)