Recovering

Harper Thompson

I checked my reflection in my car mirror as I pulled up to Trenton's house. Flawless makeup. Perfect beach waves hanging evenly over each shoulder. Shirt showing just the right amount of cleavage. I was party ready.

I sauntered through the front door. The party was already in full swing. Guys whistled and girls glared in envy as I walked through the house. I found Trenton in the living room sitting next to some big breasted blonde bimbo. It was that whore he worked with. His hand moved slowly up her thigh. She threw her head back, laughing at something he said. The bitch was clearly already waisted and this situation obviously needed a Harper intervention. I fixed my shorts and made a beeline for the couch.

"Trenton," I yelled just as their heads starting leaning in for the kiss. He let his head drop in disappointment and whispered sorry to that chick. I pulled him off the couch, planting a happy birthday kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Harper. Thanks for coming." He was obviously trying to get rid of me.

"Wouldn't miss is for the world. Get me a drink?"

"Of course."

I watched Trenton's slim hips as he walked towards the kitchen. Once he was out of ear shot I turned my attention to the slut on the couch. My eyes narrowed and I placed my hands on my hips.

"Thanks for keeping Trenton company until I got here," I said with a smile and a tilt of my head. She stood up, making a poor attempt at intimidating me.

"Yeah no problem. We were just about to head up to his bedroom."

Yeah right chick, no one out bitches me.

"Look, why don't you just take that fake blonde hair and your wanna be attitude and just march on back home to your trailer."

By now we had a crowd of drunken teenagers watching us.

"And why don't you go find a guy you haven't already slept with. Oh wait."

"At least I'm not as dumb as you. You're too stupid to realize Trenton's only going to sleep with you so you'll keep covering his tables."

Just as she pulled her hand back to slap me Trenton came back with my beer.

"Here Harper," he said bitterly. "Let's go." Trenton wrapped his arms around the chick and steered her away. She had the biggest smile on her face. Trenton glared at me over her head. I wiggled my finger and mouthed have fun. Once they were out of sight I chugged my drink.

"Come play quarters with me," Troy said wrapping his arms around my waist. He saw the whole thing. I took the beer out of his hand and killed it.

Four games of quarters, two rounds of beer pong, a short game of never have I ever, 72 red solo cups filled with beers, and a trip to the bathroom with three different guys later I was lounging on the couch with my legs resting across Troy's lap. He was playing with my hair as I ranted about Trenton.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel Harper?" Troy asked, tired of listening to me talk.

"I'm afraid of rejection. I know I seem like a tough bitch you doesn't give a shit, but all the crap going on with my parents has really made me afraid no one will ever want me."

Troy stood up and grabbed my hand. He lead me out the door. We walked down the road to troy's house. We were making out before we got to his bedroom.

The sun burned my eyes as I slowly woke up. It took me a minute to realize I wasn't in my bed and I wasn't wearing clothes. The last hing I remembered was playing never have I ever last night, so I had no idea whose arm was around me. I slowly turned over. Troy's almost angelic sleeping face lay on the pillow next to me. I stared in disbelief. Troy slowly woke up. He smiled when he saw me staring back.

"Good morning beautiful." His voice was scratchy because he wasn't fully awake. I twas kind of sexy. Maybe sleeping with him wasn't such a bad idea.

"Hey there, " I smiled running my fingers through his hair and planting a kiss on his lips.

"Well that's a pretty good way to start my day."

Troy kissed me again, hard. I lay on my back, our lips still attached. His hands traveled down my body.

This was definitely one way to get Trenton off my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little introduction to Harper. Next up, Troy. Hope you like it. Feedback is awesome.
-Samantha