Status: Done. Drabble.

Sisterly Love

1/1

“Well I’m glad to see you finally showed up.”

“Sorry, you know how I am with the time.”

“Yes, I know all too well.”

“What is that suppose to mean? I said I was sorry.”

“Yeah, but thing is you’re always sorry Alyssa.”

“Jesus, I’m fifteen minutes late and you act like I killed somebody. I could have stayed home if I knew you were gonna bitch at me.”

“I’m so stupid. I should have know talking to you would be like talking to a brick wall.”

“This is why we can never get along Claire. You’re always judging me, just because you’re older.”

“Stop blaming me for your problems Alyssa. I don’t act perfect, your mistakes just make me seem that way.”

“I’m done with this conversation. I’m leaving!”

“Wait, Alyssa, please. I called you here because I have something important to tell you.”

“What is it? Did something happen to Mommy or Daddy?”

“No, they’re fine. It’s about me…”

“Okay. I’m listening… Oh Claire, why are you crying?”

“I went to the doctor last week… They said I might have cancer.”

“Oh my god! Claire! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“ I thought you were still made at me about all that stupid stuff I said about you-“

“Claire! I’m your sister! Who cares about that dumb crap you said. That’s’ petty nonsense compared to this.”

“I know, but I felt so bad. I’m so sorry I let our relationship fall out like this.”

“It’s my fault too. I’m stupid and reckless. I need to start listening to your advice.”

“Would you ladies like a drink or… perhaps some napkins?”

“Yes. Lots of napkins please.”

“Alyssa, your make-up is shot.”

“You’re one to talk. You started crying first.”

“Thank you for understanding. I love you Alyssa.”

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay. This is my first time trying this. I don't think I did so bad. :3