Status: In Progress

Unbroken

Holding On

I remember when I was in rehab only few people call to check on me. One of them is my best friend, Selena Gomez the I've known for 10 years.

(Flash Back)

I felt so empty without her everyday calls. She always cries when I talk to her over the phone. " Are you ok ? Are the people there treating you nicely there," she said. I hear her crying. I can even imagine her crying. She's so sweet and such a good friend. What will happen to me if I don't have her. " Why are you crying I'm the one in rehab ? " I say. " I'm sorry Demi, I just miss you so much. "

One of the nurses tapped me on the shoulder ans said " Excuse me Demi but your calling time is over." She smiled then went back to the counter. For a petite lady she sure has loud foot steps.

I went back to talk to Selena to say that I have to go. " Selena I have to go. the nurse said that my calling time is over," I say. " Oh alright then I'll call you tomorrow and one last thing Demi just stay strong you can do this," she said like she really mean it. Selena hangs up. My entire body was frozen like ice. Selena's pep talk really went through my head. We have a friendship like the Moon ans the Stars. If she's with me in my journey I'm sure that I can do this.

After my phone conversation with Selena, I am determine to get through this. Not only Selena wants the best for me but of couse my family, friends and most of all my darling fans.For the rest of my stay in rehab I decided to eat all my meals throw all my secret blades in my room. To change my outlook in life. To be more positive and strong.

So here I am today as a stronger and better person all thanks to my family, friends, fans.

After all the reminiscing in my room I realized that I'm still in my pajamas. Wow ! I'm so hungry. I need to get my breakfast then later afternoon I'm going for my bike ride.

I went to my closet looking for an outfit that's right for a bike ride. I've search every inch of my closet resulting into a big mess. But in the back of my door there's a complete outfit for a bike ride. Hanged and ready to be wore. I must have prepared it last night and forgot that I did it. This is so me to forget things. Well I do like what I've prepared. A blue tank top, work out shorts and some sneakers. It's quite simple from the rest of my clothes but I like it.

Standing in front of a mirror with a big smile all dressed and ready. I felt like braiding my hair like Katniss from the Hunger Games, so I did. I feel so happy I hope this day goes on with every moment full of happiness.

My bike is at my garage. I dragged my bike out of my house and went straight to the park. I love nature it's sure one of the greatest blessing's of God. All the trees in harmony giving people the shade they need. Providing us oxygen to give us air to live our lives. I feel so good that I rode my bike faster. To feel the wind in my face. I was to fast that almost didn't see Selena and her boyfriend. Sitting on a bench holding hands admiring their surroundings.

Wait a minute Selena's boyfriend is Justin Bieber. Okay I didn't expect that but if she's happy then I'm happy. Talk about a random moment in the park. I saw Justin stood up to get some ice cream for both of them. That's my chance to talk to Selena.

I got off my bike and run towards her shouting " Selena ! Selena!" She noticed me running so she did the same. With a big smile on my face I tackled her. We both laughed so loud that everyone in park gave us weird stares. "Demi good to see you again," she said. " You too pretty face" I say. We were still laughing like crazy this can't be real.

Finally we stopped laughing. We sat on the bench like nothing happened. " So how are things going ? "Selena asked. "I'm working on a new album, I hope people still like me " I say. "Why would you asked of course people still like you,' She answered. " Well I've been gone for so long," I sighed. " Don't worry Demi everything will be alright, I promise you that," Selena said then kissed my cheek with a matching warm hug. Just like the old days.

" Selena what will do without you ? " I said. " Nothing because you will never lose me," she answered. We both cried cause we love each other like sisters. We each rubbed each other tears until there's nothing left. Selena at yelled Justin " Babe make it 3 ice cream cones, Demi's here" I spend the whole day at the park with Selena and Justin. I smiled every minute, Selena does bring out the best out of me. Like a best friend should always do.

Everything was perfect and nothing hurts.