Status: In Progress

Unbroken

Return The Favor

It's another day for fighting. Full of struggles and pain. Life is hard everybody knows it but when you're finally done with the bullshit. You realize that life is beautiful and suicide was never the answer. I always say to my fans "Stay Strong". They're the very reason why I'm still here. No fan of mine will kill themselves.

I went straight to the mirror and said " I'm beautiful and I'm worth it."

This is my daily routine it helps me get through the day. I'm always insecure sometimes it's just normal for a person to have that. But sometimes it gets old.I am tired of living everyday in fear of not being good enough.

I can't mess up today because it's my mom's birthday. She supported me from the start. She means everything to me. For a special day I need a special outfit. You know me I get upset when somebody look cuter than me. I decided to wear a yellow dress that matches my blonde hair. I don't know I feel more alive today.

Everybody in my family know that I'm throwing a surprise party for my mom. Obviously except for my mom. I going to keep it simple. We're having the party in my backyard. My mom loves nature and I kinda have a green thumb. I'm in love with red roses, it reminds me of true romance.

My mom is in the kitchen so slowly walked behind her then yelled " Happy Birthday Mom ! I love you so much," then gave her sweet kiss on the cheek. She was surprise to see me. " Oh God! Demi you almost gave me a heart attack" she said Then hugged and kissed me. I really felt the motherly love whenever she does that.

"So Mom what to you want for your birthday?" I say
" Just a happy family for the rest of my life, darling." she said

Besides from the party I'm determine to keep this happy family alive.They said they we're a wreck when I was in rehab. They spent every moment away from me in misery. I'm never going to do that again. I'm staying strong till the end.

++++++

At the party

Everybody is here except for my mom. I'm shivering in excitement and happiness. Excited to see the look on mom's face and happy that God gave my mom another year to live. She's the light to our house. And the light to my heart.

My dad's luring my mom to the backyard. As my dad said " You can open your eyes now honey."

Then I saw it. My mom's reaction was priceless. Her whole face glowed like a star. A smile that I will never get sick if seeing. A heart of a loving mother that I will always appreciate.

I run to her arms and said " You deserve everything and I love you." After that we said nothing just felt each other warmth. This is a reminder that people need me to be alive and well. My mom never wanted me at rehab and never wanted me to be so unhappy. Now I'm a changed women stronger than ever. Finding beauty in the ugliest days is my ambition in my life. Seeing my family together and happy is a dream that comes true everyday. I hope it never ends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for being to long. Should I do a Demi and Selena thing for the next chapter??