Status: Active. I'll be updating it slowly.

A Little Bit of Lust & a Whole Lot of Love

I might have blushed then.

I had finally fallen asleep near dawn and woke up around noon. The first thing I saw was my laptop that was still on from last night. I looked at the screen and chose a random song to play. Then I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to get a chocolate fondant Tim left me in the fridge.

As I passed the stairs, I saw Cara and Katy who were chattering about something I didn't really care to know what it was. Until they saw me and smiled at me. I somewhat smiled back.

I continued my steps to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic container that had the chocolate fondant inside. I fed myself who was starving and hardly even looked up from my delicious breakfast. I sat down on the dining table chair and looked around the house. Every particular thing suddenly became interesting to see. I looked at some framed photos in a cabinet, I looked up at the ceiling, looked down at the ceramic tile, I looked from side to side.

Suddenly the thought of what happened last night came to mind. I realized that I was being such an asshole to Cara, but it's not that I hate her. I was just so very tired and sleepy. Anyway, she looks so silly when she talks. Actually not only when she talks, but everytime she looks at me, she looks silly.

I half-smiled to myself.

Something suddenly hit my mind. Where are the guys?

Before I knew, Cara and Katy were sitting beside me. I briefly looked away from my food to look at them.

"Hey," Katy said.

"Hey." I said to them. No, I only said 'hey' to Katy, Cara wasn't even looking at me.

"Garrett, Pat, Kennedy, Jared, and Tim already went to Pat's house."

I replied with a questioning look.

"They said they wanted to set up things earlier. They wanted to wake you up but you looked so tired, so..."

I nodded as a sign of understanding. "Mmhm, so we can go now?"

"Yup, if you're ready." She said smiling at me.

We got into my car. I fired up the engine and snapped my seatbelt on.

The 30 minutes drive was so silent. They didn't even say a word. I sometimes looked at the rearview mirrow to see what they were doing. Katy was always looking at her phone and Cara hardly even looked away from the Arizona's view. She looked like she was so very interested in it.

We finally arrived at The Kirch's house. I parked the car in the garage and then we soon headed to the practice room upstairs.

"Hey," Garrett said smiling at the three of us.

The girls then sat down on the rug.

Pat already made the setlist. First, we played Some Days. We changed a bit part of the guitar riff. We always made up the new live version of some certain songs. Then we played Misery, Inside Of You, Thinking Of You, Don't Give Up On Us, We'll All Be, Girls Do What They Want, When I'm At Home, Every Road, and lastly, Take Me Dancing.

After 2 hours and a half of practice, we finally got tired. So we ended the practice.

Jared, Tim, and Pat went downstairs to get some foods. Kennedy had left earlier because he had to pick up his friend from the airport. So there were only Garrett, Katy, Cara, and I in the room.

Garrett was drinking a can of soda.

Katy and Cara were chatting.

And I, was awkwardly pretending to check my phone to make myself look less awkward. I don't even know why it felt awkward though.

I sometimes took a peek at Cara. I just kind of felt bad about what happened last night. I wondered if she hates me now.

A few minutes later, Cara went out from the room. Not sure why I was doing this, but soon I caught myself following her outside. I took a few steps behind her. I followed her until she finally stood in front of the bathroom door. Unexpectedly, she turned to face me. I suddenly felt trapped and nervous. I think she noticed right away.

"John, I'm sorry about last night." She said.

"About what?" I asked pretending that I forgot about it.

"Last night, you know- I'm just afraid that you'll see me as an annoying fan, girl, fangirl, and whatnot." She answered.

I raised my brow.

"Uh, forget that. But if you do think bad about me, I'm sorry."

"Mmhm." I nodded slowly.

She sighed.

She walked into the bathroom but then turned back to smile at me.

I might have blushed then.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the nice comments :-)

I'm sorry it's short, and sorry for updating it late.

things have been so busy.

I'll try to update it soon and make the next chapter more interesting.