Status: Active

'Till the End

Cirque Du Bride

Oli, where the hell have you been!?" Ridley flustered over in her wedding gown  and veil. Militia and Rue were already in  their bridesmaids dresses; hair and makeup done.
   
"Sorry I-" Olivia begun to apologize but Ridley interrupted.
   
"No time for explanations, put your dress on!"
   
"Who is it?" Militia asked when there was a knock on the door.
   
"Aro!" 
   
  Militia looked over to Olivia, whom was still changing. "Go ahead and let him in" Olivia said slipping on the dress.
   
"Does anyone have double sided tape? I'm in sort of a predicament!" Aaron expressed pulling the front of his  strapless dress and it falling halfway done as soon as he let go. He poured in distress.
   
"Yes, believe it or not" Militia said tossing Aaron the tape.
   

"Thanks!" He pulled out two strips and applied them.  Afterwards he did a few test jumps and tugs. "Perfect" judge "I'm going to get a seat. See you beautifuls in a few" he was about to leave when he suddenly stopped. "Oh and Ridley?"
   
"Yes?" 
   

  "You look fabulous!" Aaron said, then he was gone.
   
   XxX
   

  "Hey," Ronnie said waking into the room where the groom and  the men of the wedding were getting ready. Everyone shifted their attention to Ronnie. Everyone (Brian, Eric, Jeff and Dakota) were all suited up and ready to go. Meanwhile, Ronnie was still wearing what he wore to the bachelors party. "Can I talk to you?" He asked Nason.
   
"You're not going to punch me again, are you? 
   

"No,"  reluctantly Nason agreed and excused himself. As they stepped outside Ronnie noticed a bruise on Nason's lower cheek making him feel more guilt "Nason I-"
   

"You're entitled to hate me," Nason interrupted before Ronnie  could complete his sentence. "I hate what I did honestly. But  for Christ sake, I'm supposed to be at the alter in about ten minutes. So, do me a favor and spare me the argument?" 
   

"I'm not arguing with you" Ronnie said. Nason looked surprised "I came here to apologize"
   
"Seriously?" Nason asked Ronnie nodded "I'm sorry about what  happened-"
   

"Don't be," Ronnie shook his head "Yesterday you taught me something fundamentally important. To let let go of the past and to forgive." 
   
  Nason smiled, but the moment was cut short.
   

  "Mr. Schoefller, Mr. Schoefller, you're  supposed to be at the alter right now!" A woman frantically called running up to them.
   
"Wait, like now, now?" Nason repeated just to be sure.
   
  "Yes!" The woman said grabbing Nason's arm but stopped abruptly. "hang on, what happened to your face?" She pointed to Nason's bruise.
   

   "It doesn't matter," he swatted her finger out of the way "Let's go!" The three of them raced to the destination until they where a few yards away so Nason could straighten himself up before walking  down the isle. Ronnie went to take a  seat before Nason walked but there wasn't any as far as he could see. Then an arm raised in the crowd catching his attention
   
"Hey Ronnie!" Aaron signaled him over with a wave of his hand.
   
"What is it?" 
   
"I saved you a seat!" He pointed to an empty chair. It was the only empty  chair and it just so happened to be right next to Aaron.
   

Why me? Ronnie internally groaned sitting down.
   
"Here she comes!" Aaron squealed. Olivia and Brian where walking arms linked down the isle.
   
"What's up, flight risk?" Brian muttered under his breath over to Olivia as they slowly made it down the isle.
   

"Haha, real funny, Brian" Olivia whispered, looking ahead.
   
"Next time you pull that shit I swear I'm tying you down." Brian muttered again. They where halfway through the walk at this time.
   
"And we will do it!" Eric whispered from behind them with Militia on his arm.
   
"Yeah, we gots rope and everything!" Jeff added from behind him, Eric escorting Rue.
   
"Mhmmm." Eric hummed
   
  "Oh my god, shut up!" Militia elbowed Eric in the side causing him to stumble All at once the wedding spectators gasped.
   
"C'Mon guys keep it together" Rue said 
   

"Stop it guys, everyone is staring" Dakota said quietly at the end of the line escorting no one because he was carrying the rings.
   
"We are walking down the isle. They're supposed to stare at  us." Jeff whispered.
   
"Coming from the guy that nearly fell!"  Dakota replied.
   
"That was Eric!" Jeff whispered-screamed 
   
  "I don't appreciate you always throwing me under the bus, Jeff." Eric growled
   
"Well I wouldn't have to if you stop being so stupid, Eric." Jeff retorted kicking Eric on the ankle.
   
"Shh!" Olivia tempted to quite the bridal party that was acting like a circus in front of everyone. But there was no need because the walk was the pairs brain stood behind  Nason as his best man and Dakota stood at the end as the ring barer Jeff and Eric where constantly elbowing and kicking each other but the were subtle enough not to rise much attention
   

   Especially when Ridley started walking down isle escorted by her dad and everyone stood up.
   
With  his heart beating a million miles an hour and throat thick with emotion Nason lifted the sheer white veil from Ridley's face and said "You look beautiful." 

"...Nason, What happened to your face?" She lightly touched the blue and black flesh. Nason flinched 

"That's still tender." Nason mumbled, Ridley raised a questionable brow "I'll explain later."

"You're putting on concealer before we take pictures!"

The wedding minister began "We are gathered here today in holy matrimony..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe, Rec.