Sequel: Hated by Cupid

Forsaken by Cupid

In the entire world, there was only one person for me. His name was Matt and he was everything. Everything and more. The funny thing? Matt was a prince. A prince that I had so desperately fallen in love with that I could hardly keep myself from thinking about him every second of every day. They say all love is the same – there isn't a difference in any love story because they're all so similar: characters meet each other, the characters spend time together, they fall in love, they have their spats, and then they get through it. The end. The problem with that assumption is that all love isn't the same. Each person is different. In the entire planet, no two people are exactly alike. It just could never be. Different things set different people off. Different people fall in love for different reasons.

Matt and I were different.

Image


Written for this and this contest. No prompt was used. All characters are original. Any similarity to persons is strictly coincidental. The plot and characters are all mine.

Thank you for reading.

This is a one shot prequel to the sequel, Hated by Cupid. If you haven't read the sequel, I suggest you do after reading this story.
  1. Forever Forsaken
    word count - 3,142