To die or not to die, that is the question a vampire always has

I've finally found what I had been looking for

I came bursting throw the door and I almost broke a priceless family aerlum. I connected to my e-mail address and found out that I had two new messages from my sister...turns out that they were just viruses that she had sent me. Ugh. Now I have no computer to rite e-mails to my new sweetheart, Shanna. I jumped when the phone rang... it was Shanna... wow the power the vamperic brain has.
<<Hello sweetie>>
"Hi..." then the importance of that little sentence hit me like a train
"Wait a minute let me check my calender and see if its not April the first... no I most be dreaming then... wait... Am I being punk'd?!?!?" I asked feeling very silpid (silly+stupid=silpid)
<<No honey>> wow there's been already two boyfriend-Girlfriend remarks here... maybe...
<<Its just that I've been contemplating the fact that when we met you couldn't take you're eyes of me and I came to the conclusion that we are both madly in love with each other>> wow my new girlfriend is a Sherlock Holmes type of girl...cool.
"So now that we have a solid relationship want to come over so that we can talk and maybe even kiss a little???" I asked intosiastacly... after the cold silecen in return I knew that it was a risk I should'nt have taken.
<<Yeah sure... but you have to come over to my place>> Yes the answer I wanted to hear (cense she could'nt come to the vampire dimencion).
"Cool se you there"
<<See you here bye sweetie>>
"Bye" I said in a daze and yes I did notice the airwave kiss that she tossed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it aint to romantic for you action lovers out there but i got to get some stuff out of my chess. Bye