Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

Missed Calls

The next morning I had 3 missed calls. It said private number so my only choice was to click call back. It didn't even ring one full time before Matt answered.
"You're going to Honey's party with Keelan??" He roared. I groaned.
"Yes, Matt. It's not like there'll ever be anything between us now anyway. When I first got here I thought you were amazing but after what you did to me that night. I'll never be able to look at you the same."
"But, Esmer-"
"It's Essy." I said, hanging up on him. I sighed and faceplanted into my pillow. Why did he insist on being obsessed with me?! My phone vibrated and I picked it up. It was a call but from a differnt number.
"Hey." I said, when I clicked answer.
"Hi, it's Honey, want to come over early and help me decorate??"
"I'd love to, Matt called me three times last night."
"What did he want?"
"To flip at me for going to your party with Keelan..." I laughed. She giggled on the other end of the phoneline.
"He's so lame. Anyway, I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes, we're getting Jezebel too." She said.
"See you then." I said, hanging up. I had to get ready. I threw on shorts and a tank top and stuffed a bag full of stuff I'd need to get ready for the party.