Status: Writing in it When I Want to

New and Pretty

So, This Party is Going to be a Rager!

The guests showed up soon after we finished getting ready. I got a lot of compliments on my dress and thanked everyone. Krystal and Matt showed up in a limo, a little much for a high school party? You would think... But with each guest that went through Honey's door my heart sunk deeper. It was half an hour into the party when Honey sat down beside me on the bottom step of the staircase.
"He's not coming, is he?" I turned to her. She sighed.
"I overheard some football players say a college girl had asked him out, and she was only available tonight. I don't know if it's true, but if it is you definitely deserve better than him." Honey said, squeezing me in a hug.
"Try to have a good time, despite him." She said, getting up and charging back into the crowd of sweaty teenagers in her living room. I couldn't bring myself to follow so instead I went into her kitchen. There were people in here but not as many and they weren't as loud. The problem was Anne was in here with her date and they were laughing and kissing and being cute together. I couldn't take it. I ran up to Honey's room and plopped onto the bed. I was awoken a while later by someone shaking me.
"What do you want?" I groaned, sitting up. It was Suzy. And judging by her face she wasn't in the mood to be groaned at.
"What's the matter, Suzy?!" I asked, patting beside me for her to sit instead of kneeling beside the bed.