Status: New.. Idk about this

You Just Ain't My Scene

Chapter 4

Jocelyn's POV

I got dressed quickly after brushing my teeth and putting makeup on and curling my hair just like Annie, but not like the wild ones, just little ringlets. My phone buzzed, and I saw it was a text from Matt.

' I'll be there in like 30 minutes babe...I got you something ;)'

I smiled so wide and texted back ' ok, see ya in 30 minutes'

I went downstairs and smelled sausages and toast. I sat down in between Georgie and Tara.Dad tried to put a plate of delicious sausage and toast in front of me, but I put my hands out and shook my head.

He gave me a confused look," What's wrong, you usually love sausage and toast?".

" Dad, from now I will be eating mush, just like Annie", I declared. I meant business, even if it means eating nasty, cold or hot mush.

" What about you Frankie, anything you gonna change for the sake of your acting", Dad turns to Frankie.

" Ya know Dad, I was gonna shave my head completely bald, but that seemed too drastic, so instead I just hired Zane as my bodyguard and Georgie as my secretary. I need to have a sense of importance and authority. I'm paying them $20 each a week until the play", Frankie explained. Zane and Georgie smiled at Dad.

" Oh, Mister Hill, don't forget, you have rehearsal after school from 4 to 6, will you need your coffee by then?", Georgie asked with a notepad in her hand. I gaped at this.

" Thank you Miss Hill for reminding me, and yes. Make it decaf with 3 sugars and 3 creams, with a hint of hazelnut", He ordered in a posh tone.

I couldn't deal with them, so I turned to the innocent of the group, Tara.

" So, Tara, how are you and Damien?", I asked my now blushing sister, she's so adorable.

" We're great, yesterday, he asked to be my partner in class. Then at lunch, he carried my lunch to the table!", the blonde gushed.

" That's so sweet, he's a keeper", I approved.

I went to the fridge to pull out a container of mush that I prepared yesterday. I smelled it and it had a funny smell to it, but oh well. I sat down and everyone except Frankie looked at me.

Zane spoke up," That's mush?". His face held disgust.

I nodded," Yeah, I'm gonna eat some right now, then for lunch, but that's it. Dinner, I'm chowin' down!"

I ate a little of it, then put the container in my backpack, making sure it's secure so it won't spill. My phone buzzed and the text I received said ' I'm outside <3'.

" Alright guys, Matt's driving me to school", I informed my family. They nodded.

" Isn't it kinda early, school starts at 8, its 6:50", Dad wondered.

" Yeah, but Matt says he got me something, so maybe we're getting breakfast or something" I guessed.

We said goodbye to each other. I walk outside and saw Matt's car. I smiled and ran to the car. I got in and smiled at my boyfriend. I just love saying that.

He smiled," Hey babe", he then leaned over and kissed me.

" Hey, so what'd you get me?", I pondered.

" I'll give it to you when we're at I-Hop", He smirked, knowing I was anxious to know.

I got a thought in my head, " Hey, why aren't the others coming with us?"

" Cus I didn't want them here on our breakfast date", Aww, that's so sweet.

The ride to I-Hop was only like 10 minutes and the wait wasn't long considering it so too early in the morning. We sat down and a waitress asked for our order, and even though I ate mush, I ordered a stack of Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes.

As we waited, we made small talk. I saw him smiling at me.

" Why are you smiling at me like that, is there crap on my face?", I got worried.

Matt laughed," No, it's just, you're really beautiful"

I blushed at this, " Thank you, you're not too bad yourself".

Our food came and we dug in, and I swear, this guy can sure put it away!

We were done, so we decided to get a little dessert and ordered a piece of chocolate cake.

" Can I see what you got me now", I pleaded.

" Alright, alright, here", he handed me a small pink bag. I looked up at him and he gestured for me to see what was in the bag. I grabbed inside and pulled out a little stuffed dog. It was soo adorable!

" Oh my gosh! Matt this so adorable, thank you", I leaned over and hugged him.

" I know you got the role of Annie. And even though it's no Sandy, it's somethin' ", He scratched the back of his head.

" It doesn't matter, I just love that you cared enough to get me a stuffed animal in honor of my role", I grinned

" Well, I'm glad you like it, I got it as soon as I dropped you off at home last night", He admitted.

We smiled at each other and ate the rest of the chocolate cake.

*** At school, first period ***

" That's so cute, lemme see the dog!", Lola squealed.

I handed the stuffed animal to my excited friend. She hugged it as if it were a real dog.

" This is adorkable, did you name it?", Lola looked up at me.

I shook my head," I was thinking about naming it Sandy, but I don't think I should"

" You should name it M. Shadows", Lola suggested

" After Matt's stage name?", I raised my eyebrow.

Lola nodded," Yeah, but the M will stand for Marshmallow"

" I like it, he is officially named M. Shadows" I confirmed.

The teacher then walked in, and we got to work.

*** 2nd period ***

" So did you name your puppy,Jossy Fruit?", Jimmy asked

" Yup, me and Lola named it M. Shadows", I smiled at the name.

" Wait, you named it after my stage name?", Matt questioned.

" Well, the M stands for Marshmallow, but yeah, I guess you could say that", I shrugged.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, while the guys gagged at us.

' That's just gross", Zacky grimaced.

" Well I think it's adorable", Lola smiled.

" Thank you Lola", I said,she then bowed as a way to say you're welcome.

" Hey Joss, I'm havin' a sleepover with Emoni at my house, you wanna come, maybe you could invite your brothers and sister?", Lola offered.

"Sure, I'll just ask my dad, but I'm pretty sure he'll let me go", I told her.

" OK, great, this should be interesting", Lola smirked.

I looked at her suspiciously," And why is that?"

" Cus, the boys come over every weekend. And sometimes we play Truth or Dare, and the things we dare are a little risque", She wiggled her eyebrows.

" Oh no", I frowned. I hate Truth or Dare!

" But don't worry, if you're siblings are comin', we'll tone it down", She assured me.

Thank God, I sighed in relief.

*** Lunch ***

" So did Lola tell you about the sleepover?", Emoni asked while eating her taco.

" Yeah, I'll have to ask my dad", I said while taking out my mush.

" Holy shit, what is that?", Johnny asked.

" It's mush, the same stuff Annie ate everyday in the orphanage", I explained to him.

" Well, you're not in the orphanage, so could you eat some real food", Brian advised.

" No, if I wanna be Annie, I'm gonna have to eat like her. Don't you see, I even dress like her?", I pointed out to Brian.

" Oh yes, you sure do dress like Orphan Annie. Poorly dressed, and frumpy", a feminine voice said behind. I turned around to see Bridgette and Justin towering over me.

I sighed, " What do you want, Bridgette?"

" Oh, nothing. I just wanted to congratulate you on getting the part of Annie", She sneered with a fake smile on your face.

" Oh please, we all know that's not why, you're here. You were the most upset, so why are you really here?", Lola confronted.

"Ok, ya got me! I'm really here to tell you that I'm having a party next week and would love it if you all came", it was obvious she didn't want us to come.

Zacky scoffed,"Why do you want us to come?"

" I definitely didn't want you to come, but Justin did, for some odd reason. It seems, you have poisoned my brothers brain into thinking you guys are cool", She admitted.

" Ya know Bridgette, there used to be a day where you would actually cry to be around us", Emoni fired.

Bridgette laughed," So glad I'm outta that phase. Anyway, the details are on Facebook". She then walked away.

Justin stayed behind," Don't mind her, she's just being Bridgette. I hope you guys can make it. Oh and see you at rehearsal"

We all looked at each other as if to say " What the hell just happened?". And indeed, I wondered what the hell did just happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Matt!

I wanted to update on his birthday even if there are only like 4 minutes left lol. Anyway, thanks to isinhapaula, hoped you liked this short update :). To the ppl that read, I love you guys and hope you stick around. Also let me pitch an idea to you guys.. Transgender girl meets A7x and falls in love?