Status: New story - Will be very active

I'll Fight For You

Pool Day

When we got home after our date, we all crashed. Melanie said she’d crash on the couch only because Harry was known for being such a flirt. Liam and I laid down and instantly passed out.

-----

The next morning, we all decided to go to the pool. All 7 of us in one car going to the pool. This was going to be an interesting car ride. I put my swimsuit on and put a black tank top and jean shorts over it. I put a change of clothes, my towel and sunblock in a beach bag. When everyone was ready, we all piled into our new SUV that we bought. We only bought it because everyone could fit in it…comfortably.

Once we got to the pool, we all put our stuff down. Lots of eyes were on us, of course because we were here with One Direction. We made sure we had heavy security, though the boys wanted to take pictures with fans. I shrugged. “Whatever floats your boat.” Melanie and I decided to grab drinks from the concession bar. When we got close enough, my eyes widened and I stopped walking. “Oh my…”

Melanie stopped and looked at me. “What?”

I frantically pointed towards the bar. “That guy…I know him…we had a thing.”

She bit her lip. “Oh this is awkward.”

I nodded and walked towards the bar. His eyes met mine and his face lit up. “Brielle! How’re you babe?”

I slightly smiled. “Oh…hey Tyler…” I tried to make my tone as ugly and stand-offish as possible.

“Hey AJ, I’m gunna go on break now okay?” He turned to look at me. “I’ll be right out.”

Clearly he didn’t notice the tone of my voice considering he was coming to meet me.

I backed up and sat down at a table, and Melanie sat next to me. He came out of the booth and walked over to me. “It’s so good to see you, I’ve missed you!”

I nodded. “You too.”

He huffed. “What the fuck is your problem?”

I stood up and pushed his chest so that he stumbled backwards. “Let me tell you what my problem is. You come here all nonchalant, telling me you miss me and all this bullshit. When in reality, you were the one who played with my heart and fucked with my emotions and led me on. It was all you!”

He frowned. “I know, and I’m sorry but-“

“Sorry isn’t going to fix the fact that my heart was broken after you found another girl. Especially because you told me you wanted to be with me. Sorry doesn’t cut it.” And with that I gave him the finger and walked away, Melanie following close behind me.

“High five! Bri, that was awesome!” Melanie laughed.

I shrugged. “I have my bitch moments.”
Melanie and I were heading back to the boys, when I noticed a large group of girls surrounding them. The boys looked totally content with it because they were smiling and their hands were all over these half-naked girls. Except Liam. He looked uncomfortable.

“What the hell?” I looked at Melanie. “Prepare for all these to be all over Twitter and Tumblr later.”

We walked up to the boys and I shoved about 10 of them to the side.

“Excuse me bitch, but who do you think you are pushing us around like this?”

Liam stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Excuse me, but call her bitch again and I'll have you thrown out of the pool. She’s my girlfriend. Now leave and give us some privacy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short guys! I'm so stuck when it comes to ideas for this story! Any ideas are appreciated! And I've been really busy lately! Sorry it's been a while! If you've stuck with me, thank you! :)

The boys won 3 VMA's. Oh my gosh I cried like a baby when they won. I'm so proud! :))

Image

Image

Enjoy!!! xoxo