Status: Active c:

I Trusted You

...::Prolouge::...

My memory reaches as far back as childhood. I was an orphan. I was different from the other children though. No one ever picked me. Day by day, I watched as the other children got happy families and they left. It of course made me sad but I was used to the abandonment.
If I wasn't watching the children get taken away from the bleak, grey life of the orphanage, I was outside, watching what lay behind the ebony fence out back. A world a never knew. One day, a special day for me, a ball flew over the fence. It scared me. But along with the shock came relief as a boy around my age, with shocking purple eyes walked up to the other side of the fence.

"Um, hello, t-that's my ball. May I please have it back?"

I blinked in shock and nodded. Then I stood up from my spot on the ground and went to pick up the soft, blue ball. It was damp from the dew on the grass. As I picked it up and walked over to the fence again, the boy spoke.

"Thank you. My name's Cody, what's yours?" His voice rose and octave into a question.

I looked at him with big brown, honest eyes,

"I-I don't have one," I replied gently. "The people say that my new mommy and daddy have to give me one..."

Cody's face fell and he remained silent as he stared at me with sad lavender pools. Then, ball in hands he perked up.

"Would you like to come play with me then?"

I smiled at him warmly and shook my head. "I can't."

Cody frowned and I began speaking again,

"They told me I can't leave this place, not until my new mommy and daddy get me. I want to go play though..."

Cody looked at me with sad eyes and he sighed.

"Oh..."

And with that, Cody turned and left, waving as he went. I slumped back down to the ground and a few tears fell from my eyes. I wish I had been able to stay with him longer. I thought somberly. He is... My friend...

~~~

I was never adopted. But to my surprise something even better happened. My name was Kirika a la Folie and I was the long lost princess of a royal family from the Solar Kingdom. I will never forget the moment, or day I was happily reunited with my parents, Sakka and Lillian. But to be honest my parents never would have found me if it was not for that boy, Cody. Despite his young age he was a servant for the royal family. I grew very close to him because after I returned to the kingdom, he was assigned as my personal servant.

As of that time I thought my life was perfect, and that all my worries were over. But then years later a war broke out. Kingdoms panicked and started to attack each other. Everyone wanted more land, and more resources. Yet again, I became afraid and unsure of my future...

One day, after I had gotten changed into a silk blue gown, and walked out into the hallway, the ground began to rumble. I gasped and took a step back, my eyes growing wide.

"Wh-What's going on?!" I cried, "Please don't tell me were under attack..."

Suddenly a voice from down the hall made me jump,

"... Milady!! M-Milady where are you!?"

I looked down the hallway to see familiar lavender eyes searching for me,

"I'm over here Cody!" I yelled over the noise.

Cody ran up to me, dressed in a formal black tuxedo with a forest green tie.

"Hurry milady, we must run! Cesathis's soldiers have entered the castle!"

Cody grabbed my arm and started to move,

"But Cody wait! What about my parents? A-and everyone else? We can't just leave them behind!"

Cody smiled slightly, "Spoken like a true princess Milady, but they'll be f-fine! Please... We just have to go now!"

Cody then began to run,

"L-Let go of me! Aah!! C-Cody... No!"

And then we were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Prolouge. o.o
It sucks but here you go.