Status: Completed....just putting it up.

In the Name of Love

Chapter 12: The Legend of the Shosori and Uchiha

Chapter 12 The Legend of the Shosori and Uchiha

"Is that a really a true story, daddy?" Nina asked Naruto.

"Yes it is, Nina." Just then Hinita walked into the room.

"Naruto, Sasuke's here and he brought Rena."

"Yay!!!" Nina said as she ran off to find Rena. Sasuke walked in and sat in front of Naruto.

"I have got new for you two." Sasuke said as Hinita sat down next to Naruto.

"What is it Sasuke?" Naruto asked Sasuke.

"I'm going to be a father again." Sasuke answered with a huge smile on his face.

"Congrats!"

"Oh I left the stove on." Hinita said as she rushed into the kitchen. Naruto saw Sasuke's eyes glazed over and he was wearing a smile. Naruto looked at him before asking,

"Are you daydreaming about when the baby's born or how you guys made the baby?"

"Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto heard as he spun around to see Reika standing behind him with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, hi Reika." Naruto said with a little grin on his face.

"You pervert." she said as she whacked him in the back of the head before going over to sit with Sasuke. Just then little six year old Rena came running in.

"Mommy! Daddy! Guess what!" She screamed as she jumped into their laps.

"What is it sweetie?" Reika asked.

"I activated my sharingan." she happily said before looking up at Reika and Sasuke with red eyes.

"That's great!" Sasuke said as he stood up, picked Rena up and started to spin her around the room, both of them laughing. Reika just looked at them and smiled. The little boy that just wanted to kill his brother was gone and had been replaced with a man who would do anything to protect his family. Reika closed her eyes.

'Reja, Mom, Dad if you can see me now, I know you're smiling at what is going to be the restart of the Shosori and Uchiha clans.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I took so long guys, but here is the ending to "In the Name of Love". I hope you all enjoyed it. Bye, Kiki