Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

A 'Special Friend'

Image

B-beep! b-beep! b-beep!
Slamming my fist down hard on my alarm, I took a second to adjust to the early-morning light.
It read '5:00'.
I sat up, rubbing my eyes once more.
Thats right.
Thats why I set my alarm so early.
I was meeting Ashley at school!
I shot out of bed like...like...well, like I was a CC on a sugar rush, heading straight to my closet. I wanted something nice to wear, seeing as it was Ashley I was talking about.
After a good ten minutes of searching through the wardrobe, I settled on some ripped up jeans, (the rips went right up and over my thighs. me and Michael have a joke about them.) and a tight KISS top, something I'm sure I'll regret later.
I put my jacket on the bed along-side my shoes, heading in the direction of Michael's room.

"Mini me...Mic'...Mic'....MICHAEL!" I whispered rather loudly in his ear. He shot up.
"wha-?!"
"Time to get up..." I soothed.
"Blergh...its too early..." I rolled my eyes affectionately.
"Well I have to get up at five every morning, so I'm sure you'll survive."
"But your older!" he whined. I just nodded.
"Yeah yeah, now come on, I need to make breakfasts. Get your sisters up.
He groaned, but complied.

****

"Thanks bro" Marissa and Heather chimed together. I laughed, and stood up to take their plates.
As I was washing them, Michael coughed,
"Whats with the slut look today then, Andy?" I laughed, waving it off.
"Just thought I might go whore myself around today, y'know, the usual!" We both burst into fits of laughter.
"Andy...whats a 'slut'?" Heather was staring at me. I ceased my laughter immediately.
"Uh..." me and michael exchanged looks.
"Its a girl, occasionally a boy, who...urm...KISSES a lot of other boys, or girls. But its not a nice word, so don't ever use it, yeah?"
"So your going to be kissing a lot of boys today then Andy?" I couldn't help bet let a small smile creep onto my face. I walked over too her and ruffled her hair.
"No sweetie, its just a joke Michael makes, but its a nasty joke. Go get your brother for so mean to me, in fact." I just saw the look of terror on Michaels face as the twins attacked him, before I turned away to finish up the dishes, and nibble a granola bar as usual.

****

"So, why are we getting into school earlier than normal?" the twins had already been dropped off (much to the teachers dismay), and it was only me and Michael.
"Urm...well, I'm meeting a friend..." I stuttered, turning down a side street. Michael seemed to catch on and smirked.
"Oh, a 'friend'? Is he a 'special friend'?"
"umm..t-to me he is...but I-I don't think I am to him..." I trailed off.
Surprisingly, Michael put his hand on my shoulder and patted.
"I'm sure he does, you just haven't noticed yet. I mean, come on, why would he be willing to meet with you at X-time in the morning?" He chuckled.
"Well it looks like were here." I said, avoiding his question. "Go on then, go do whatever it is you do in the mornings." He grumbled, but got out, and headed off through the car park.
I do love my siblings, they're so good to me. Even if they can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

I parked up the car and headed off to find Ashes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! :) Hope you guys like it! Subscribe and comment! :D