Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

All to myself

Image
Ashley's P.O.V

The classes couldn't have gone by any slower..Thank god I had Andy with me, or I would have died of boredom.
Right now we are walking hand in hand into the courtyard to meet the guys. Andy said that he wanted to introduce me to a few more people... I still couldn't believe that he was mine..all mine..

Once we reached the courtyard we kept walking until we reached a bunch of guys dressed like us.. I immediately saw CC, Jake, Jinxx, Sandra, Sammi and Scout.

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!" CC jumped up and down waving.

We walked over to them. "Hey guys, what's up?" Andy said.

"Not much...Wilcox is a bitch though" A guy who had bright green hair said..referring to our Geography teacher..

"Andy, aren't you going to introduce us, to your new..Friiieeeennnddd?" Another guy with Black hair, wearing a beanie said.

"Oh yea, Ashley..This is Kellin, Vic, Dahvie, Jayy, Bill, Tom, Chris and Ricky." He said, pointing to everyone.

"Everyone this is Ashley...My..Boyfriend" He stated with a blush. HE IS SO CUTE!

"AWWWWW" Everyone cooed.

Soon we were all sitting on the grass, talking and eating our lunches....well.. everyone except for Andy.

"Hun, aren't you going to eat anything?" He shook his head looking down... I let it slip, but I didn't miss the look Scout was giving him.

Soon some kid walked came by, he was smaller in height than us... he had long black hair but not as long as Andy's..and he resembled Andy quite a bit. He even had the same eyes which is quite unusual

Andy waved him over.

He came and sat by Andy and shyly waved at everyone.

"Everyone, this is my brother Michael... Mickey you already know who Jake, Jinxx, Sammi, Scout and CC are..." he introduced Michael to everyone

"And finally this is my boyfriend Ashley" Michael raised an eyebrow.

He chucked "Ah..so THAT'S why you wore your slut pants today" he beamed

Andy blushed and ruffled his hair "Shush"

"So, Michael, this is your first year in Highschool hmm?" Kellin interrupted looking at Michael

"Mhm..." Michael blushed and avoided Kellin's eyecontact... Andy seemed to have noticed and arched an eyebrow and smirked

"Oh, well cool... if you need any help finding anything or a friend to hang out with..we're all here" Kellin said..

Oh look what we have here....

Soon everyone started talking about random shit...even Michael joined in with them... He seems like a cool kid, just a bit shy.

I wrapped my arms around Andy's skinny waist and pulled him into me so he was sitting on my lap. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You want to come over later? Just us two?" I whispered into his ear.

He looked up to me and nodded his head pecking me on the lips.

"Awwww, you two are adorable" Sammi squeaked.

Andy giggled and nuzzled my neck again...Aww..

Soon the bell rung and we all groaned. Andy told Michael that he wasn't going to go home right away...and him to pick up their younger siblings.. Hmm..there's a lot to learn about Andy

Everyone left to class and I pulled Andy back.

"How about we skip the next few periods and go back to mine?" I said

Without hesitation he nodded and we headed to my car.

Image
Andy's P.O.V
Soon we got to Ashley's place.. I'll admit I was nervous, but he said that his parents won't be home till tomorrow so we have the house to ourselves.

He unlocked and opened the door letting me in first

We headed up to his bedroom...It was nice, it was dark like mine.. but it had way more posters up.

"Make yourself at home sweetie" he said kindly motioning over to his bed.

I sat down and he closed the door. He came and sat beside me, wrapping his strong arms around me and pulling me closer. I instantly snuggled into his chest, enjoying his warmth.. He made me feel so safe.

He pecked my forehead. "So..want to watch a movie, or something?" He suggested.

I nodded, not really caring what we do..as long as I'm with him.

"Kay... How about Batman Begins?" He smiled.

"YES!" I yelled out smiling like an idiot.

"I'm guessing you like Batman, hmm?" I nodded frantically. He chuckled and went to look for the movie and popped it in. He came bad and we snuggled again.

About half way through the movie I ended up falling asleep.

Soon I was shooken awake by Ashley. "Andy, baby wake up.. It's getting late"

I groaned and looked at the time.. 6:30..guess I slept longer than I thought..

"Hun, you should head home..I'm sure your parents are getting worried" hah...worried.. funny.

"Kay.." I said and smiled pecking him on the lips.

"Here, let me drop you home" He smiled and I nodded.

~*~

Soon we reached my house.
"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" He kissed me with passion

"Okay.. Text me later?" I asked

"Of course, Now go inside. I'm sure everyone is wondering where you are"

"Okay, see you tomorrow baby" I smiled and pecked him..stepping out of his car.

I can't believe I have him all too myself.... now to enter my own personal hell
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guise! it's Zahizzle6 again...yea yea yea. I know I said DaughtersOfDarkness would update next... but I had ideas and she has been having internet issues.

Shoo...I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.

Hmmmm.... Do you think something will happen between Kellin and Michael? ;o

Title Credit goes to: Marianas Trench - All To Myself.
I heard the new song 'In The End' by BVB..OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING

Also. Rest In Peace Mitch Lucker, you'll truly be missed <3

Anywho: Comment, Recommend and Subscribe :3