Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

Nothing like a brothers love

Ashley pulled back my fringe, planting a soft kiss on my fore-head.
Just the fact that I was his now made me feel complete, happy. The future seemed a whole lot better.

I waved one last time before stepping through my door. It clicked behind me, and, once again, I was 'home'. Sighing, I placed my keys back into my pocket and called out;

"Michael" A few seconds passed, then the unmistakable drone of my younger brother echoed through the halls.

"Andy?"
"Its me"
"Oh good...I have the girls!" I smiled, at least he hadn't forgotten to pick them up, after what happened the other day.

I made my way into our little living room, kicking a stray JD bottle under the sofa. I'd clean it up later.

The thing is, of course Michael knows our dads a good for nothing asshole, but he doesn't know the half of what he's like. He doesn't know he's a total drunk. I try to keep these things as well hidden as possible, but sometimes you do slip up.

Like one time, Michael almost caught dad hitting me. I didn't want him to know. I didn't want him to worry, or it to affect his school work, his life in general.

Two fucked up people is enough for this family.

"Hey Mic'?"
"Hey slut-trousers" He answered, but his attention was on the crackling TV.

"Would you take the girls out to the park round the corner?" He groaned under his breath.

"Whhhy? I don't want to Andy...jeez, why don't you for once?" I closed my eyes.
"Just do it, Mic/ One favor. Then I'll watch them for the rest of the night, 'kay?" Grumbling, he stood and brushed off his black jeans.
"Just know that I'm not in the least bit happy about this." I patted his head.

"Yeah yeah, mr. misery. Whatever. Just go, I'll call you when you can come back."
He rolled his eyes, grabbing his phone.
"Girls, we're off to the park!" A small cheer and scrabbling for boots came from the hallway. I chuckled, then hugged Mic'.
"I know its a bother, but its for the good." he nodded.
"Alright slut-pants, do what you gotta do. I bet you're just using me as a way of giving you time with you're boyfriend."

I blushed, deep red probably covering my face.

"Y-yeah, whatever. ANy way, i know YOUR secret!"
"WHat?!" His eyes popped a little. I smirked, happy with the reaction. "How?!"
"I'm clever. Now go! So I can have 'special time with my boyfriend'."
He laughed.

"Okay, whore."
"Shut it> Unless you want the girls to learn some 'naughty' words."
"Well ,they won't be the only 'naughty' ones." he winked. I rolled my eyes, practically shoving them out the door.
"Seriously, what DO they teach you in school today?!"
"You sound like an old person"
"Okay, okay. Well this old persons telling you to leave."

Michael mad his way out, but just before hauling both the kiddies onto their bikes, he turned to me.

"Andy, will you ever tell me what you really do?" I sighed, looking up at the grey-blue sky.

"Maybe, mini-me, but I just ant to live with as little complications right now. And I promise you'll be happier not knowing. Thats it. I just want us to be happy."

"Alright. Love you bro."

"Love you too."

Closing the worn, chipped door, I turned to begin my hunt for my dad, and to sort sort some stuff out...
♠ ♠ ♠
okay sorry for my lateness with the update! ^^ but i hope you guys enjoY! had to do this in like 10 minutes, hence its shortness and crappiness. But i hope you enjoy, please comment and subscribe! Thaaank you! ^..^