Status: Updating as much as possible. Active!

A Baby Boy You've Held So Tightly, This Pain It Visits Almost Nightly

Just have to grin and bear it.

Image

Time Lapse: Morning.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

I groaned and thew the nearest thing at my alarm clock...which just so happened to be a pillow.
I tried to sit up but winced. I laid in the same spot on the center of my bedroom floor.
All the memories of last night hit me..

Him beating me till I was bruised and bleeding...

All the profanities he yelled at me...."Stupid...worthless...waist of space and talent...faggot..

Tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked them away.

I hauled myself up off of the floor and stammered my way to the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes off of myself and looked in the mirror.

There were bruises and cuts all over my torso and stomach..and a large bruise on my cheek.

I hopped in the shower and washed all of the dried blood off of myself.

I got out of the shower and dried myself. Wrapping a towel around my waist.

I got out my straightener and blowdryer and did my hair. I put a thick layer of eye liner around my eyes to hide the bags. Finally I put some foundation on my cheeks to hide the bruise. I don't want anyone suspecting anything, now do I?

I stepped out of the bathroom and went through my clothes..choosing what I wanted to wear today.

I ended up choosing a Black v-neck shirt, Black skinny jeans, a couple studded belts and a black waist coat.

Once I was ready I walked downstairs, only to see that Michael and the girls were all awake and eating breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head!" Michael chimed giving me a hug. I had to try my hardest not to wince.

"Morning Mickey... Morning girls" I smiled.

"Morning Andy" Heather and Marissa said simultaneously.

I noticed that Michael was dressed a bit nicer today... He was wearing a tight white V-neck shirt.. multiple necklaces, black ripped skinnies, studded belts and a Leather jacket. His hair was styled and he was wearing quite a bit of eyeliner..

I told the girls to go and get their things ready for school. They obeyed.

I smirked at Michael and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" He questioned.

"Trying to impress someoneee?" I pushed.

His eyes widened and he blushed. Ha.

"N-no...but do I look okay?"

"Hah... Yea, you look fine...and I'm sure Kellin will love it."

Again..he blushed. Aw.

"Okay, we should get going..or we're going to be late." I said.

"Kay".

We headed out. I dropped the girls off to the elementary school and Michael and I headed to the Highschool.

We stepped out of the car. We hugged one another and headed our separate ways.

"Well... this should be fun." I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Sorry this chapter is absolute shit... I had a lot going on this weekend... Boyfriend problems...family issues and stuff...but I'm back.

Sorry this chapter is so shitty... but It's getting late and I have school..I just had to update this before I went to bed.

I'll be sure to continue tomorrow right after school I promise.

Be Sure to Comment. Recommend and Subscribe. Love you all <3

OH and you can follow me on Twitter..if you feel. @ZahiraLuvsBVB
www.twitter.com/ZahiraluvsBVB