Status: Pugs are awesome

Christian coma turns into a ummmh ... Pug?

One wish

CC P.O.V.
I woke up happy, and jumped out of my bed, today was an awesome day, it was my birthday, so
I didn't bother to put on my shirt, and I almost fell down the stairs, but I didn't care, cause 1. I still have my pants on, and 2. I almost fell down, I am still alive, I think. When I was down, I looked around, everyone was there. Ashley, Andy, Jake, Jinx, Sandra, sammi, My family, Old friends and a strange girl i have never seen before, everything was norma..l, WAIT!
I was pretty sure, that My face must look very dumbfound right now, but I pointed at the stranger, and almost everyone looked at where I pointed, and they again, looked even more dumbfound and even scared than me, Andy was the first to talk, "the fuck is it your pointing at?".
They must be joking, how can they not see her? " Can't you see her?" I pointed again.
Everyone just looked at me whit a look that screamed" PSYCHO!!", so I just laughed, and said " I got you all there, you should seen your faces, like lool", almost everyone started to laugh, but I stopped, cause she was still there.
....
Time ticked, and the cake was served, and then the gifts, I got some socks from my family,
And A shirt from Jake and Andy, whit a Pug on It, saying "PUG OFF" it was cute.
And Some condoms from Ashley, and I was like, "really Ashley... really?", he knew I was joking, so he just smiled his perverted smile, saying" Be lucky there unused". God he is so perverted, not that I'm not, but he should think about changing name from Ashley Purdy til Ashley Pervy. just saying.
And then I got some new drumsticks from my old friends.
And jinx and sammi gave me a book called" How to relax".
And the stranger was now sitting beside me.
.....
Everyone left, well not the stranger, I was quite spooked out.
Who is she, or more like it what is she.
The silent is broken by a voice, saying
"I give you One wish"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it:3 I mights start on my next Chapter, but only If you want it -Evil laughter-