Status: Pugs are awesome

Christian coma turns into a ummmh ... Pug?

A new name

-25 minutes later-
Andy P.O.V.

Someone knocked on the door, It must be Ashley, so I put the pug down, and ran to open the door. "Ashleey how nicee.. um your not Ashley, who are you?", There was a girl standing in front of me.
She just smiled" I'm Just an friend of CC, so yeah, hes gone right now, so he sent me to ask you if you could be so kind, and look after his new pug for him.
"Okay, well that's not a big problem" I looked back at the sleeping Pug, I was so happy, to have this little sunshine home to me, But then It stroke me, Where did CC go?.
I looked out the door, and she was, Gone? , I never heard her leave, what the hell, why would I care?, I went inside again, and waited

-15 minutes later-
*another knock on the door*
This time it was Ashley, and a quite tired one too, "you look so beautiful Ash, shining like a shadow", He didn't say much, just mumbled a little, and looked at me.
"What is it Andy?", he wasn't in the mood today for a joke, so I just told him to follow me.

Ash P.O.V.
I was tired as hell, and I looked like a dead Sloth, I followed Andy inside, and almost stepped on something soft and furry. I looked at it, and picked it up, It looked like a pug.
I poked it's tummy, and as I did, it's eyes opened fast, and the pug bit my nose, I started to curse, and scream, and still the pug didn't let go.
Andy ran over, and managed to pull it away.
"What kind of monster is that?".
Andy laughed, It's our new Pet.. ummm Mr. _____
"WHAT!?, 1. our new Pet? 2.You don't have a name for it?" I looked at Andy
"Well for the first, I really need to stay whit you, since my place is being fixed right now, you know after CC blew away almost half my house, and second, CC never told me he had a pug, so i never asked for the name, duh" He looked at me like I was retarded, but I gave up.
"Then lets give him one then", I said.
Andy smiled as a maniac, ""Since I like Batman, and He clearly is a pug, and he belongs to CC, then let's call him Mr. BatPug Coma" Andy said exited.
"That's the worst name ever Andy"
"What?"
"Never mind, it's not like the pug is gonna care about it's name either, or what?
"So lets get out of here" rubbed my nose, and went out to my car, Andy followed with that Demon of a Pug, also known as Mr. BatPug Coma. I was glad I still had my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah Ashley and Andy and Mr. BatPug Coma, will live together, And as a pug, will CC be more of a trouble, than normal?
Find out in the Next chapter of "Christian coma turns into a ummmh ... Pug?".
Da da da DAAAA!!!