Status: Back and running!

Speak the Truth, Even if Your Voice Shakes

23

1. Sometimes I feel like I'm smiling to keep people from knowing how I'm really feeling..
2. My mom is supposed to die in a few years and I'm only fifteen. I can't live without her. She's like my best friend.
3. I'm still in love with the guy my entire family hates, but I can't get him off my mind no matter what.
4. I used to think death would be the perfect way to make everyone realize that they never needed me.
5. I love to sing and I wanted to be recognized for it, but even my mom told me I'd never be good enough, so it killed my dream, although she said she'd always support my dream.
6. I'm afraid to tell my friends at school that I'm bi because I don't know anyone else in our lunch and I'm afraid to look for a new seat.
7. I hate people seeing me cry. I try to avoid it at all costs. If I'm at a friends' house, I'll go outside, or even walk a few blocks down to cry. The way to tell if we're truly friends is if I'll cry in front of you.
8. I suffer from horrible panic attacks, all because I was raped by the one boy I trusted as a kid; my own brother.
9. I love going to school.
10. I love to read and write, just so I can leave reality for a bit and be the real me that few people know.
We all have to have to speak the truth and saying this really makes my voice shake. What are your secrets?
♠ ♠ ♠
Anonymous