Monday

Crappy Hospital Chairs

***
You know, I may not know where I am. But I’m pretty sure it isn’t good… This place is dark, depressing and well… its just reminds me of death.

I don’t even know why I’m here! NO! No I take back! I know why I’m here! I’m here cause I’m fucked in the head and I was doing stupid shit!

I don’t want to be here though! It may have took me a near death experience but I understand now! I understand that I took advantage of my live, and I’m sorry! I just want to go home! This place the like a mental hell for me!

I swear! Every time I close my eyes I hear Zacky crying and its crazy! Please god just let me get outta here!


***

A sudden shiver ran up my spin, and everything fades from black. I felt a warm sticky sensation on my cheeks and a big lumpy presents to my side. Tired and hopeless I open my blurry, sting eyes to see that big lumpy presents to my side to be Matt sitting beside me in a pale blue hospital room. I sigh in relief, just to know that it was only a dream. A horrible, mind fuck of a dream.

I looked around the room and saw that me and Matt finally fell asleep on a couple of stiff chair at the foot of Brian’s bed. I looked up at Brian to find that his heart beat is normal and he’s still breathing. I felt a quick smile on my face to see that he’s okay.

But that smile faded when I realized that what Brian did was real. Just like Matt said. This is real and this is were he ended up, this is all real and there’s no good reason to deny that.

I sighed, got up, and stretched. Feeling satisfied when I hear some pops and cracks. I looked up at the clock opposite Brain’s bed. It read 6:27. To early for any sane person to be up. But then again Brian had to get up very early on numerous occasions. No thanks to Mr. Shit-face.

I sat back down on the crappy, poorly cushioned hospital chair near Matt. I just looked between them for a while, just thinking; a little to hard for my liking though, cause I didn’t even hear soft squeaks, ruffling of sheets, and rushed breathing coming from the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i know this is the shortest update ever but i thought y'all deserved something for waiting as long as you did!!!
so IM SO SORRY!!!
but anyway you can come and yell at my through a comment
...i know you want toooooo