Status: Please don'e comment about editing, I've explained in the Author's Note on Chapter 3 or 4.

"Are You Nervous Now?"

Spike

There was a new girl in town,
She had it all figured out,
Well I'll state something rash;
She had the most amazing...


I could feel Vex shaking delicately as we walked out of the front door, and down the grand steps of the manor, I remember Vex clearly stating she just wanted a small simple wedding, in a registry office with a few close friends and close family. But Kirk hadn’t listened to her, as per usual, he had insisted on having the wedding at his father’s manor, in the gardens, with friends and family, which happened to include family members that even Kirk himself had never met before, and friends that they had lost touch with years ago. He, or should I say his father insisted that they spent a lot of money on her wedding dress and then he eventually picked it out for her. He seemed to plan the whole shin dig himself, never gave Vex any say in any of it, well, even if he had he didn’t listen, his stuck up father had more bloody say than Vex in their wedding. I felt her stumble a little, the pressure of having to be perfect was getting to her.

“It’s okay, you’re going to be an amazing wife,” I paused, I didn’t want to seem too caring, “And if he doesn’t satisfy you, I’m always here…” I winked at her and squeezed her bum playfully, she jumped and let out a little squeak
“Oh shush you!” She batted my hand away quickly

We slowly and steadily pottered along the twisty, windy paths all the way to the centre garden, taking in the scenery, I could feel the tension building, it felt like I were taking her for execution. When we finally got to the centre garden we stood behind the hedges to gather ourselves, I watched her stand straight with the bouquet in both hands, she was trying to relax andget comfortable but it wasn’t working, this wasn’t her, she wasn’t comfortable trying to impress people.

I stood in front of her, holding the side of her face gently and looked deep into her blue-green eyes I stayed quiet for a long moment, I didn’t want my feelings of lust to get in the way, I didn’t like feelings getting in the way full stop, but I couldn’t walk her down a path into the jaws of misery, if she didn’t truly want this I wanted her to know it’d be okay.
“You can always turn back you know, you don’t haveto marry him. I promise I’m not trying to get into your knickers right now Vex, honestly if you don’t want to go through with it just turn to me. I’ll back you up.” I whispered, I wasn’t lying when I told her I wasn’t trying to get into her knickers. I felt the air stop in my throat as I realised I was still holding her
“I’ll be fine.” She muttered and looked down at her dress patting it down
“Alright,” I half smiled, “It was worth a try, but are you sure you don’t want to duck behind these bushes, I promise I’ll be quick” I was trying to laugh it off.
She batted me away, and I smiled at here digging her in the ribs softly.
“I’ll give them the sign then…” I side stepped her and whistled to Kirk, who was standing at the altar, with a finely dressed man, and the priest, I waved, signaling we were ready. I noticed how Kirk fixed his tie and how flushed he looked; I chuckled quietly to myself and began walking with Vex down the aisle with the brass band playing the traditional precession music.

As we walked slowly I had a chance to take in everything that Kirk and his father had brought to life, there were huge bouquets of red and pink roses with a few other flowers I didn’t know the name of, every seat was taken and some guests even had to use stools from the bar and chairs from the dining room, some were stood up at the back, there were people that neither Vex or I knew and I was pretty sure Kirk and his father didn’t know them either. The brass band was playing the music on the finest instruments I’d ever seen, there were doves in a cage that were going to be let out after the priest said “You may kiss the bride.”
None of this is what Vex had wanted, it was what Kirk’s father had wanted, Kirk was only trying to keep himself in his father’s good books and he wanted so badly for his father to like Vex. But that was the wrong way to be in the relationship, there was also a banner that said Mr. and Mrs. Mayfield. Should have said Mr. and Mr. Mayfield, Kirk might as well have been marrying his father.

She had stopped and we were at least five feet away from Kirk and his father, which happened to be his best man, I looked at her, tears were welling up in her eyes.
“You know how you said I could turn to you?” She kept her voice low but it was fragile
I nodded and wiped away a tear that had spilled over with my thumb.
“I’m turning to you now and if I run away please don’t hate me.” She bit her bottom lip
“Why would I hate you?” I asked her as she knelt down and took her heels off, all I could really think at that specific moment, no matter how inappropriate, was… Blowjob.
She smiled at me; I wanted to know what she was thinking, I watched as she ran back down the aisle, I heard the guests gasp and Kirk shout “Spike! Stop her!”
I looked at him and shook my head, he was an idiot.
“Spike, why didn’t you stop her?”
I turned to him and laughed “She’s not my girl to stop!” I ran after Vex, she wasn’t my girl to stop, but I was certainly going to try and catch her… maybe woo her into bed?
♠ ♠ ♠
10th of July 2012- I'm editing my chapters whenever I get time, so if you see a mistake point it out but don't get cocky, especially when you can't spell what you're trying to pick me up about, I'm talking about the comment made by the4PonyGirls. I'm not slagging anybody off but before you start trying to slate my writing hang fire and chill out because I hadn't mentioned anything about where they were getting married in the first chapter therefore I was well in my right to put corridor, sorry if this seems like a harsh message but I'm just using that message as an example.

It's taking me a while to edit my chapters, because I hardly have any free time and when I do it's usually late at night so I can get quite sloppy with my writing. I like updating people with my chapters aswell that's why I do post the sloppy un-edited version first. I'm still in the editing process so please bare with me. Thanks.

Thank you to
MusicLover525
Ayame
Kurtni
Nochi
Blue-Eyed-Me

and
Ned Flanders
for your feedback, I have listened to it and edited those little bits that you mentioned, I will be continuing my editing process when I next possibly can.
Thank you for any recommendations, comments and subscriptions.

17th of November 2013-
Sorry it's been so long, I've edited every chapter that I've written, hopefully I will be writing a new one soon!