Status: My first story. Please take it easy on me. Haha.

Sometimes It Lasts in Love

You Gotta Know You're Wanted

(Leslie's POV)
I had only been in Nashville for 2 days. My record deal had been waiting for me. As I walked into Atlantic Recording Corporation, I looked at all the posters on the walls. All the artists they had signed. I then came across a Hunter Hayes poster. I had almost forgotten he was signed to Atlantic. I turned to walk to the end of the hall way and I ran into someone, knocking me on the ground.
"Watch where you're goi... Oh my. I'm so sorry miss. Let me help you." Who ever it was had a smooth southern accent.
I opened my eyes. There he was. The southern prodigy himself. Hunter Hayes. He helped me up off the floor.
"Oh, don't worry about it. I should've been more careful," I said smiling.
He smiled at me. "You're.. the new girl.."
I looked at him. "I'm Leslie."
"That's it. You're.. beautiful," Hunter stated.
I blushed. Hunter Hayes thought I was beautiful? "Thank you."
"You're welcome. Hey, listen, I've got to go. But uhmm. Here's my number. Just text me later, okay?" he said, giving me his number before running out the door.
I was so star struck. When I was able to move, I walked to the front desk. "Hello, I'm Leslie Justine. I'm supposed to be meeting with Mr. James"
"Oh Leslie. Yes, he's in his office waiting for you." The secritary said. To be honest, it looked like her face had been attacked by a box of crayons. She had baby blue eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Her blush was a hot pink shade.
I turned away from her and walked to a door that said Mr. James. I stood there for a moment. My stomach got twisted in knots. Was I really ready for this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
Comment/subscribe <3