Status: My first story. Please take it easy on me. Haha.

Sometimes It Lasts in Love

Everybody's Got Somebody But Me

(Hunter's POV)
I was so glad that I was back home. After what happened this morning, my thoughts were racing. My blinds were closed, so I layed in complete darkness. I kept bringing my thoughts back to Leslie, and how she could be in possible danger. As I shut my eyes, my phone began to ring.
"Hello." I asked, not bothering to look at who was calling.
"Hunter, baby, I'm so glad you answered." Her voice haunted me.
"Leave me alone Mary Beth. I told you I wanted nothing to do with you!" I yelled.
"But you didn't mean it." Mary stated.
"No!! I meant it!" I screamed into the phone.
There was a long silence before she answered. "Tell Leslie that she better watch her back."
-Click-
The line went dead. Damnit. I didn't want her getting hurt. I looked down at my phone and began flipping through my contacts before I got to the "L's" I clicked Luke's name.

(Leslie's POV)
I was laying down in my bed. I was so confused at what happened this morning.
After the phone call, Hunter told Luke to take me home. I didn't want to leave Hunter, but Luke told me that it was for the best if Hunter was left alone for awhile. As we were sitting in Luke's truck, I watched Hunter leave the side enterance, and get into his truck. He peeled out of the parking lot, and drove in the direction of his house.
My head was pounding.
*Ring ring*
"Hello?" I asked.
"Yankee, I need you to pack up all of your stuff. Leave nothing behind. Hunter and I are going to be at your hotel room door in 10 minutes." Luke was saying into the phone.
"Luke, what's going on?"
"It's a long story. We'll explain everything on the way to Hunter's house."
"I still don't understand," I said.
"Pack up everything Leslie. This isn't a joke." I heard Hunter say into the phone.
-Click-
I threw my phone on the bed and grabbed my suitcase. Throwing everything into it. Johnny was barking at my feet. I brushed him off and made sure that I had his leash ready for when they got there. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but I was very concerned.
*Time Laps*
*Knock knock knock*
I ran to the door and opened it. Hunter and Luke were standing there impatiently.
Hunter ran over to my suitcase. "Is this everything?" he asked.
"Yeah, that's everything." I said.
He handed the bag to Luke.
"Dang, you got everything, but the kitchen sink in here."
Hunter and I both laughed as Hunter grabbed Johnny's leash. I grabbed my purse, phone, and phone charger and ran after Hunter and Luke.

(Hunter's POV)
I grabbed the dog's leash and put him in the back of Luke's pick up, making sure that I tied him up so that he couldn't jump out. I put Leslie in the middle, Luke got in the driver's side, and I was sitting in the passenger seat. Luke started up the truck, and headed toward my house.
"Now please explain to me what is going on." Leslie said.
I sighed.
"There was this girl." I began.
"Like always" Luke said.
I ignored him, "And I had fallen in love with her. Well, atleast thought I was in love with her. Her name is Mary Beth. One day, I introduced her to my best friend, Jessie. She thought that I was falling for Jessie. And her jealousy got in the way. I woke up one morning to a frantic phone call from Jessie's mom. Saying that Jessie had be kidnapped. I called Mary Beth and asked her about the situation. She said that she had kidnapped Jessie, and planned to torture her. When the cops finally found Jessie, she was dead. Mary Beth had killed her because she thought that I was in love with her.
And from then on, she has stalked me. Always getting my number and calling me. She knows when I meet new girls. And some how, when I began falling for you, she knew it. And she told me that you better watch your back. So, I'm taking you to my house, and you're going to stay with me." I said.
Leslie was frozen. Her expression was blank.
"Yankee, are you okay?" Luke asked her.
She slowly nodded her head.
"Yeah, I'm just fine. Would you mind pulling the car over? I think I have to throw up."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me so long to write. I've been alittle busy.
And I'm sure this probably isn't the best. But here you go.
Comment.Subscride. <3