Status: Will be updated when I have time

I Almost Told You That I Loved You

Chapter 4

~Two days later~

Zacky's POV

7:00AM

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off before falling back to sleep.

7:45AM

"ZACHARY JAMES BAKER. GET DOWN HERE NOW. YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY" I heard my mom calling.

"OK I'M COMING" I got ready as fast as I could before mom started shouting again.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Only to see that Landon and Sasha had already left. Mom handed me my school bag and some toast. I thanked her and walked out of the door. I put my headphones in and started walking to school.

I walked into the school grounds looking at my green high top converse.

"Oh great another emo!" I heard someone shout.

Then it sounded like every single person was laughing at me.

I ran inside to where it said the reception was and cleared my throat. A middle aged woman looked up and smiled.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She was still smiling.

"Errr I just started here and errr-" I stammered.

"Oh you must be Zachary Baker" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Right just let me get your schedule and I'll have Valary DiBendetto show you around."

"Thanks"

A few minutes later a small blond girl around my age walked in.

"Miss Evans you wanted to see me?" The blond smiled.

"Yes could you show Zachary here around please" Miss Evans pointed at me and for the first time the blond looked at me and smiled more.

"Hi"

"H-h-hello" I stuttered.

She smiled "You're so gonna fit in with me and my friends I can already tell."

"R-really?" I stuttered again.

"Oh yeah." I smiled at her.

"Here you go Val. It's his schedule he has most of his classes with you or Matt" Miss Evans told Val who just smiled.

"Thanks Miss"

I smiled at her before me and Val I think her name is left the office.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Valary but you can call me Val" She said reading over my schedule.

"I'm Zachary but I guess you knew that" I smiled. "But call me Zack or Zacky"

"Cool name. Right you have English first with me, Matt and Jimmy"

We walked into the class room where the teacher looked up to see Val

"Valary why are you-" He stopped once he saw me stood by her "Who's this?" He asked.

"Mr. Smith this is Zachary he just started here today" She smiled.

"Oh right. Zachary you can sit where you want." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Zack follow me" Val said as she walked to the back of the room where there was two guys. One of them was really buff with short brown hair and hazel eyes while the other was lanky with jet black hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Hey I'm Jimmy and that's Matt" The black haired one smiled.

"Hi" Matt said as Val sat next to him.

"Hello" I looked at them.

"You can sit here if you want Zachary" Jimmy said.

"Thanks but please call me Zack or Zacky"

"Alright Zack" I sat next to Jimmy thinking that maybe Val was right I would fit in with her and her friends.