Status: On Hiatus - Sorry!

I Love My Brother's Best Friend. How Cliché.

Chapter Twelve

I walked up the pathway to house, looking back several times to make sure my friends were still behind me. I pushed through the bodies on the porch and found myself in an already trashed house. 
Looking around I saw several of my brothers friends. The rest of the people were familiar faces but, I never cared enough to learn their names.
I continued to push through bodies until I was in the kitchen which stunk of alcohol. 
"Baby girl, you came!" A  familiar voice said behind me as an arm was slung around my shoulder.
"Please get off of me." I grunted, pushing his arm away.
He rolled his eyes, "Come on. Seriously, stop being a bitch for once and have a good time."
"I'm not being a bitch!" I defended. 
James was ignoring me though. He was turned around, filling a cup with some sort of alcoholic beverage.
He handed the cup to me, "Here. Drink this and shut up."
I took the smallest sip possible before sticking my tongue out, trying to get rid of the horrible taste.
James chuckled, "Don't worry, you'll stop noticing the taste after you drink a few."

And James was right. Around three drinks later I hardly noticed how horrible it was and I was actually having a good time.
"Kayleigh!" Devin shrieked when she saw me.
"Huh?"
“What the fuck are you drinking," She took my cup and sniffed it, "You can't get drunk! Oh my god. Are you stupid?"
I droned her out and looked around for someone else to entertain me.
I noticed a boy around the age of seventeen sitting on the couch awkwardly between two passed out, drunken fools.
I walked up to him, "Hi!" 
"Hello." He said, looking up at me.
I must have looked stupid considering I wasn't completely sober and the kid was.
"I'm Kayleigh!”
"Damien."
"So... Um. Whatcha doing all alone?" 
"Well, my friend dragged me here because he couldn't stand his best friend being a virgin and he thought  I could finally get laid but, every girl here is drunk and dressed like a whore and, I'm not interested. "
I started laughing manically, "Well, that's true. The girls here aren't known for their classiness." 
He actually smiled and made a small laugh, "I can tell!"
I smiled wide and changed the subject, "Um, so, who'd you come with?"
"My friend Frankie. I dunno. He ran off with his girlfriend the second we got here."
I nodded. I didn't know any Frankie's so I didn't know who he was talking about.
"Well, why don't you have a drink or something and have a good time?"
He shrugged and stood up from the couch and started towards the kitchen. I didn't know if I should follow him so I did anyway.

About an hour later Damien and I were laughing hysterically on an abandoned bedroom floor.
“So, Kayleigh, whatcha wanna dooooo?”
I shrugged and took a sip of the bottle of vodka I had brought up with us.
“Well, how about this?”
Before I could respond he leaned in and crashed his lips into mine. I didn't want to kiss him, but I didn't want to push away. My lips moved in sync with his. And, before I knew it he had picked me up and placed me on the bed, never breaking our lips apart once.
He began to kiss down my neck, and move his hand to my leg, slowly creeping it towards my inner thigh.
“Stop, Damien. Please.”
He didn't listen, “Shh, everything's fine, calm down.”
I didn't want anything more to happen, and I pretty much had no control of my body functions, so I began to cry, “Please, stop.”
And that was the last thing I remember saying before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY. I have been so busy and have had a lot going on. I will be updating maybe 2-3 times a week, hopefully. That was the longest wait I think you will ever have to wait. I feel extremely horrible about it. And I'm sorry this chapter isn't the best, but BIG surprise in chapter 13.