Status: Hiatus

Blame The Stars

Pretty Eyes

I was immediately enveloped in a bone crushing hug, but released almost as quickly. Two strong arms grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back, causing me to slightly stumble. I was standing behind Spencer who was hissing and glaring at Andy in front of me.
‘Who the hell are you?’ he asked through clenched teeth, flashing fang.
‘I should be asking you the same question. I didn’t know there were others here’ Andy replied angrily.
‘I’ve heard stories of you’re clan, you’ve got quite the reputation little man’ Andy continued on still glaring and hissing at Spencer. I looked over Spencer’s shoulder and peered at Andy. I gasped and backed away when I saw how black his eyes were and how he had long, fully grown fangs protruding from his gums.
‘A-Andy?’
Spencer immediately turned around with comforting eyes when he heard my pained voice. I couldn’t keep my eyes off Andy even with Spencer right in front of me. I’d never seen this side of him, although it all made sense now. How strong he was, despite how skinny he was, how he never seemed scared, and how everything seemed much too easy for him.
‘Yes, love?’ he replied behind my vampire bodyguard. Spencer turned around due to hearing his voice and started hissing again.
‘Spence, I need to talk to Andy. Alone. I’ll be fine’ I said while tugging in his arm lightly until he turned around.
‘He can’t be trusted, Keekee.’
‘Yes, he can!’ I whispered while pulling him into a warm hug. He relaxed immediately before I pulled away and smiled up at him. He returned the gesture, turned around on his heel, hissed at Andy again before walking away back towards our bus.
‘What. The. Fuck’ I growled at Andy.
‘Let me explain!’
‘Whats there to explain Andy? Your a vampire! I know all the perks and downsides to being one since I live with one of them’ I said walking towards the shady grass area behind the parking lot.
‘Then why are you so upset?’ he asked while trailing behind me sheepishly. I sat down cross legged in front a large tree and leaned my head on it, sighing deeply.
‘I’m upset because these past four years you neglected to tell me about a not-so-little detail in your life!’
I closed my eyes and tried to focus on clearing my head but was suddenly lifted from my spot and placed on a lap.
‘I’m so sorry, baby. I didn’t want to scare you away. It would kill me if you thought I was a monster and never spoke to me again. I love you WAY too much to stay away’
I snuggled closer to Andy and began contemplating my choices. I could, A: let my stubbornness get the better of me and ignore him or, B: forgive him and let everything be fine and dandy.
‘I could never stay mad at you’ I whispered.
I lifted my head off his tee shirt clad chest and looked into his icy blue eyes, and smiled a small grin before standing up. I stretched my hands over my head and Andy’s eyes widened. In an instant he was kneeled before me, staring at my stomach.
‘What are you doing?’ I asked banking away. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him, before his eyes trailed up my body to meet mine.
‘When did you get them? I leave for a couple of months and you go get your belly button pierced AND get a tattoo?’
My cheeks flushed and I lent my hand out to assist him up. Once we were both standing I walked over to him, stood on my toes, wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.
‘A lot had changed, Chico’
I saw his eyes flash from his normal icy blue, to a bright purple, then to a burgundy before returning to his original color.
‘Andy?’
‘Yes, baby?’
‘What does it mean when your eyes are purple?’ I asked, not yet breaking my gaze from his beautiful orbs.
‘That is a difficult emotion to explain. It’s almost like being sad and happy at the same time.’ He said wiping my fallen bangs away from my face.
‘What were you happy about?’
‘I was happy that I’m with you again and that you still used my old nickname we made when we first met’
I smiled at the memory. We were both so young, him being only 16 and me being 12. I was always a little more mature for my age and we became best friends immediately. It was almost like a connection we had.
‘Then why were you upset?’
‘I was upset because hearing my nickname again reminded me of when you were younger and how I missed seeing you grow up and transform into this sexy goddess that’s standing in front of me’
I blushed at his comment but never tore my eyes away from his. We were merely inches apart, but it all felt right.
‘Your the inspiration behind my tattoo’ I said finally looking away and pulling the side of my bandeau up just enough to reveal the whole tattoo. It was simple. The words “Never Give In’ written in swirly lettering with a larger, red X beside the quote.
‘I’ve always wanted to get this tattoo, and I finally annoyed Jack enough into taking me to get it done. It hurt like a bitch, but it was definitely worth it’
I looked back into Andy’s eyes and smiled before backing up and leaving. I know it might not have been the nicest or most intelligent choice to make but I had some feelings I needed to sort out.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg hey there. Okay so I'm really excited about chapter 6... I don't know why i felt the need to say that. Please comment, rate and subscribe!! They make my day and let me know that theres people ACTUALLY reading this :D
XOXO -Abby