Status: Hiatus

Blame The Stars

Hello Warped

Spencer’s POV

I awoke suddenly to the sound of screaming. The screaming was so terrified and loud, it was as if someone was being murdered. I already knew exactly what it was, as did everyone else on the bus, and it was my job to stop it.
I rolled out of my bunk and walked quickly out into the living room area of our bus and saw Carson curled up in a tight ball on the couch, with her knees to her chest and her head hidden. She was shaking violently and sobbing uncontrollably.
‘Keekee, where is it?’ I asked quietly.
‘B-by the c-c-coffee m-machine’ she answered in a whisper. I looked over to the desired destination and there it was. The tiny spider that got the girl of my dreams so shaken up. I walked over to it and killed it easily with the palm of my hand, then went and wiped my hand on a towel before making my way to the couch.
‘It’s gone now, baby’ I said while lifting her up and placing her on my lap.
‘T-thank you’
‘Anything for you’
I kissed the top of her head before slowly rocking back and forth and humming a quiet tune. A couple minutes passed and I could feel her heart beat slow to a steady pace, so I picked her up and placed her in her bunk, before returning to mine and drifting to sleep.

Carson’s POV

The sound of Fall Out Boy blasting through the speakers of the bus was my wake up call that morning. I awoke refreshed and with a huge smile plastered on my face, which was rare since I am NOT a morning person. I threw the blankets off my body and jumped out of my bunk and stretched out my muscles, hearing an unhealthy ‘pop’ and walked out of the bunk area.
As I got to the main area I noticed it was almost noon and that I was alone. The music was still blasting and all the windows were open, letting in a warm breeze. There was a note on the table that read that the boys had gone out to explore the venue..... venue? I suddenly remembered where I was and looked out the bus window and saw a large parking lot filled with tour buses.
I let out an ear-piercing squeal before running to get changed so I could start the reunions.
I changed into a black floral bandeau with dark wash shorts and vans. Now I know that’s quite revealing but it was the hottest summer in years and I was definitely taking advantage of it!
I speedily cleaned my belly button piercing before slipping on my shoes and jumping out of the bus.
‘CARSON!!!’
I turned around on my heel quickly to see Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria running towards me with open arms. A huge smile spread across my face as I began running towards him and jumped into his open arms.
‘Holy shit, I’ve missed you Carr!’
‘I missed you too! How was Europe? Do you have a girlfriend yet? Can I meet her?’ I rambled on.
‘It was fucking amazing, no, and no because I don’t have one’
‘No need to get cheeky on me now, ugh I missed you!’ I said while hugging him again.
‘Me too doll, me too. All the guys have been just bitching to see you again! Its been much too long!’
I laughed at his choice of words before grabbing his hand and dragging him away from the bus.
‘Lead the way, captain!
We caught up and laughed till we were in stitches the whole way to the main stage. Danny left me backstage before going on stage to sound check. I was watching them intently before someone picked me up from behind and threw me over their shoulder. I let out a scream that was laced with laughter before I was placed on the ground in front of my captor.
‘JOHNNY!’
‘CARCAR!’
We both crushed each other in a massive hug, that went on forever, before separating and looking at each other with goofy grins.
‘I missed you’ I said before wrapping my arms around his waist again and squeezing him tight. I inhaled his extremely familiar scent of axe and mint and sighed contently.
‘And I missed you my wittle baby’ he cooed while hugging me back. John is in The Maine and he was touring with All Time Low so we saw each other almost everyday for the whole tour, but then the tour ended and we had a week break before the 10 day drive to Texas. He’s always been one of my best friends and is one of the few people that know all my secrets.
‘So how was catching up with the girlfriend?’ I asked while nudging him with my elbow and wriggling my eyebrows.
‘We broke up’ he said nonchalantly.
‘Aw why? I mean, thats good, I never did like her. She was such a bitch to me but ya, why?’
‘She cheated’ he stated bluntly.
‘Johnny...’ I said apologetically before pulling him into a huge hug. He kissed the top of my head and assured me it would be all right, then we continued to watch Asking Alexandria’s sound check.

TIME LAPSE TO LATER THAT DAY


I caught up with almost everyone and was now tanning on top of the bus. Music was blasting and I was just laying there, soaking up the sun and talking to Spencer about all the acts that were supposed to be playing this year. We were torn from our conversation from the sound of gravel being crushed under tires.
‘Hey Spence, can you turn the music down?’
‘Sure thing, Keekee’
We averted our attention to the source of the sound and I let out an ear-piercing squeal when I saw the familiar all black bus roll into the parking lot.
‘Spencer, we have to go NOW!’ I said dragging Spencer up with me and climbing down the ladder into the All Time Low bus.
We sprinted towards the black bus hand in hand before stopping right in front of the door.
‘What are we doing here Keekee?’
‘I need to see some people!’ I replied quickly before the sound of the door opening caught our attention and forced us to move back a couple feet to let a man, dressed in all black with a face covered in war paint, exit the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoop whoop!!!! Please comment! They make me happy <3
XOXO -Abby
Carson's Outfit