Status: Hiatus

Blame The Stars

Bump n' grinding

Management had called and ordered a limo to drive us to some club in the city. It was about a half hour before we arrived in front of a large building, covered in neon lights lighting the whole street. The limo pulled up right in front of the doors and were ushered in by the bouncers.
‘They really set us up for the night’ Spencer whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded my head. We were the first of the bands to arrive, soon after joined by The Maine, and Asking Alexandria who all commented on my appearance, which went from ‘You look beautiful’ to ‘Damn, you’re fucking hot.’ I bet you can guess which band said which. More people started filing into the already packed club before I saw the one person I was itching to see. He was dressed in all black (duh) and had his stage makeup on, which I noticed he wore everywhere, all day. I unlatched myself from Spencer’s arm and walked towards the man of the hour, well for me.
His back was currently facing me, while he was talking to Ashley. I came up behind him and the minute Ashley saw me his eyes widened and his jaw slacked. Andy noticed the difference in his friends facial expression and quickly turned around.
‘Holy shit’ he breathed out while eyeing me up.
‘Close your mouth Biersack, you’ll catch flies’ I said while wrapping my arms around his waist. We pulled away and he just kept looking me up and down.
‘You like?’ I asked while putting my arms in the arm and giving him a little twirl. He grabbed my waist and pulled me extremely close.
‘You look fucking stunning’ he whispered huskily into my ear and a shiver ran down my spine. I smiled seductively up at Andy before turning away and walking towards the bar. I leaned over the counter slightly and caught the attention of the bartender.
‘One Jack and coke’ I said, adding a wink in the end, knowing very well that Andy was watching me order. I quickly recieved my drink before making my way back over to Andy and Ashley.
‘Ooh, alchy! What’d you get?’ Ashley asked while taking my drink from my hand and taking a sip.
‘Jack and coke, but get your own!’ I said grabbing it back before growling playfully.
‘Going hard tonight?’ Andy asked behind me. I turned around and grabbed his hand with my free one before luring him towards the table everyone was sitting at.
‘Go hard or go home’ I winked at him and his eyes turned a fiery, bright red. I smiled and shook my head slightly before scooting into the booth beside Jack, and Spencer sat on my other side before Andy could.
‘No fair!’ Andy whined and I just giggled quietly. Spencer wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
‘Hey baby’ he said while pulling me closer to him.
‘Hey Spence’ I replied. We sat and talked as a group for a while, and had a couple more drinks before my favorite song to dance to came on. I gasped and pushed Spencer out of the booth and dragged him to the dance floor. At that point I had quite a buzz going on and didn’t really care what I looked like. Yeah, that stage of drinking. I kept pulling Spencer into the crowd of people until we were at the perfect spot. Just left of center and in perfect view of our table, knowing that a certain rocker would be watching the whole ordeal.
I turned around and slung my arms lazily around his neck and pressed our bodies together, swaying back and forth with Spencer’s hands placed firmly on my hips guiding me in figure eights. We were completely pressed together with our foreheads together and just looked in each others eyes while dancing. His green eyes were gorgeous, no doubt, but whenever I looked into his minty orbs I always got flashes of familiar ocean blue eyes. I shook the thought from my head as I turned around and pressed my back to Spencer’s front and continued dancing.
We danced until a slight sweat started beading off my forehead, then we knew it was time to get more drinks and sit back down. We walked towards the bar, with his arm draped around my shoulders and ordered our drinks before returning to the table, which was half empty. The first person I noticed was my brother sitting alone with his head on the table, slightly swaying back and forth.
‘Jacky, whats wrong?’ I asked as I slid in beside him. He quickly jumped up, causing our heads to crash into each other which resulted in us erupting in giggles.
‘Nothing, was just trying to get rid of this fucking headache’ he replied while rubbing his temples.
‘That, my dear brother, is what the alcohol is for.’
I kissed his cheek before standing and making my way BACK to the bar to get a round of shots for my dearest brother and myself.
‘1, 2, 3’ We counted together before downing the shot of who knows what. He gagged and coughed and I just took a deep breathe before opening my eyes and standing up. I turned to find Spencer and ran right into a brick wall. I looked up and was met with Andy’s signature grin.
‘Care to dance?’ he asked poshly as a slow song came on. I smiled and nodded while taking his hand and leading the way to the dance floor. I turned around draped both of my arms on his shoulders and his arms went around my waist, going almost all the way around. His face was nuzzled into my hair and I rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed together.
‘You know, you drive me crazy’ he suddenly whispered into my ear.
‘The way you prance around without a care, how you can pull off any outfit with any hairstyle, how you have that mini vamp wrapped around you’re finger so tight. You have more then just one vampire completely crazy about you, ya know’ he continued to whisper. I chose to just listen, and see what he had to say.
‘I don’t know how or when this all happened, but I really have fallen for you Chachi’ he said to me, using my nickname he gave me when I gave him “Chico.”
‘Their supposed to go together, Chachi and Chico, they were made for each other, and no matter how much you want to deny it, we’re perfect for each other.’ I chose that moment to look up into his breathtaking eyes and instantly got lost in them. They quickly changed to red as he licked his lips.
‘What does it mean when you’re eyes are red?’ I asked, all the while slowly inching my face closer to his.
‘Love’
That one four letter word triggered something inside of us and our lips crashed together, in a passionate kiss. We kissed until the song was over and even then we stood in each others arms, locking lips and savoring every taste and feeling the other was emitting.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG so fucking cute. So Carson isn't as innocent as you thought ;) Down n' dirty hahaha!
Comments are love! Rates are amazing and subscribing impregnates me <3
XOXO -Abby