Status: Active!

The Bet

Three

"I really hope I'm going in the right direction." I mumbled as I once againglanced at the text containing the address I was heading to.

I moved to London from Seattle almost a year ago. I made some friends, but Harry Styles was different. He was very charming. It was almost as if he was hypnotizing me when we talked at the night club last night. Maybe I was starstruck though. I had never met a celebrity before.

I accepted the invitation to hang out with him and his friends because he seemed sweet enough, and my friends have been on my case to hang out with guys more. I figured it would shut them up.

I've been single for a while now, because I have this fear of getting hurt and played. My best friend, Megan, tells me that shouldn't stop me from living my life. So, here we go.

It didn't cross my mind until this morning that by friends, Harry probably meant his bandmates. So that made me kind of nervous. It took at least an hour flr me to decide on a outfit.

Finally, I picked my favorite jeans, a black v-neck shirt, and black Toms.

I shok my head from my thoughts of this morning as I pulled up to a apartment complex. Though,in the UK they were called flats.... whatever.

I made my way inside the building to a elevator, and press the button for the top floor.

I was a bit nervous. I wasn't a shy person, but I was always nervous about meeting new people. Would they like me?

I found myself in front of the door with the number Harry texted me. I took a deep breath, and knocked.

A boy with dark hair and brown eyes answered. Oh jesus. He's gorgeous.

"Hello, you must be Kendall. I'm Zayn." He smiled.

"That would be me." I said, smiling. He opened the door wider, and I stepped in.

The apartment was VERY nice. Way better than my own.

Zayn led me to the kitchen where 4 other gorgeous boys were sitting and chatting. Harry noticed me first, and smiled widely when he saw me.

"Kendall!" He exclaimed, walking over and hugging me.

"Hello Harry, lovely apartment." I said. He grinned.

"Thanks."

"I'm Louis, pleasure to meet you." A boy with straight-ish hair that kind of swooped to the side.

"Kendall." I said. Louis was extremely cute. He looked very much like my type.

"I'm Niall!" A Blondie with a Irish accent said. I loved Irish accents.

"And I'm Liam."

"Nice to meet you all." I said.

"So the plan for today was to go to lunch and get to know one another a little better. You alright with that, Kendall?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"Sounds great."

"And if the fans get a little wild I'm town, just stay close to one of us. They look a little vicious at first, but they won't hurt you." Louis said.

Crap, I forgot about fans. I've heard of fangirls sending girls who hang out with their celeb obsession death threats... I didn't want all that.

"Lets go, shall we?" Harry said, and we all exited the apartment.

This shall be a nice day, I believe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a few comments asking to update, so here ya are :)
Sorry its been so long. I went ln vacation, then I started high school, and I'm a freshman this year so I was nervous & freaking out and what not...
Then I live in Louisiana, so we had hurricane Isaac this week, so it was just all a bit busy.
I'll tr to start updating more!
VOTE FOR THE BOYS FOR THE MTV VMA'S :)
And who else saw the album over for Take Me Home?! Ahhh I can't wait :)

Xoxoxoxo.