‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Falling in Reverse

It has now been a one month since we had been on tour and I was loving it, it was awesome to go to different places and meet new people, I had meet Black veil brides, Attack Attack and others they were all really awesome people.

I was hoping to see Falling In Reveres at our next stop I hadn’t seen them since I did the photo shoot with them. We were all on the bus now going to the next venue were the boys would be playing and Mackenzie was in one of her happy moods were she wouldn’t shut up.

'Mackenzie can you shut the fuck up for a minute' I told her

'Aww is Diana on her monthly's, she all pissy’ Mackenzie said to me laughing

I just shook my head and went to go wake Jimmy up since he was still asleep, I walked into the bunk area and I could hear Matt snoring he is so friggin nosy. I went up to Jimmy bunk and opened the curtain and climbed in.

‘Hmm hello baby’ he mumbled cuddling into me

‘Morning’ I said kissing his cheek

‘Why aren’t you out there with Mackenzie?’ he asked me

‘She is in one of her happy moods’ I told him

‘The one were she never shuts up?’ he asked

‘Yep that one’ I said laughing a bit

‘Well you can hide in here for a bit’ he said kissing my head.

‘Good you didn’t have a choice anyways’ I told him

He just chuckled and cuddled closer to me we stayed like this for a couple more minutes before we heard Mackenzie come into the bunk area but luckily she went to Brian’s bunk to annoy him.

I was nearly asleep when I heard Mackenzie yell my name.

‘Diana come and walk around with me we have stopped, I sighed and looked back at Jimmy who was smiling at me, I smiled back giving him a kiss then getting out of the bunk.

‘Were are we going?’ I asked her walking off the bus

‘Just to walk around I need to go for a walk’ she told me I just nodded and we started walking about the venue, there were tour buses everywhere from all kind of different bands.

We were walking past one bus when I heard a familiar voice say my name.

‘Diana is that you?’

I turned around to see Ronnie walking off of a bus.

‘Hey Ronnie how’s it going’ I said walking over to him he smiled and hugged me

‘Its going good, what you doing on tour?’ he asked me

‘I’m the photographer for Avenged Sevenfold’ I told him

‘Oh that’s good you should come see us play today’ he said I just nodded before someone walked off the bus.

‘Diana Honey how are you’ Ryan asked

‘Hey I’m good’ I told him as he gave me a hug.

‘This is Mackenzie one of my best friend’ I told them Mackenzie smiled and waved at them

‘Oh your Brian’s wife aren’t you?’ Ryan asked her, she had the biggest smile on her fave and nodded telling him yes.

‘And I see you have a little one on the way’ Ronnie said smiling

‘Well two actually’ she told them

‘Oh wow your going to have your hands full then’ Ryan told her she just nodded again and smiled looking at her growing stomach.

‘Well we better get going back, I’ll come and watch yous play when your on’ I told them they agreed and then we said our goodbyes and started walking back towards the Avenged bus.

‘They seem like nice guys’ Mackenzie said

‘Yeah they are’ I told her

We got back onto the bus and all the guys were awake.

‘Yous feeling alright?’ Mackenzie asked them, they all look at her confused

‘Yous aren’t usually up by now’ I told them

‘Eh when the bus stopped I guess we all just woke up’ Matt said sitting down on the coach

I walked over to Jimmy and sat down next to him, while Mackenzie sat down next to Brian.

‘So what did yous do on the walk?’ Brian asked

‘Nothing really we just had a look around and we had a little talk to Ronnie and Ryan from Falling In Reverse’ I told them

‘That’s right their on tour with us now’ Johnny said

‘Yeah they want me to go see them play when they’re on’ I said

‘I’ll come with you I haven’t seen Ronnie in a while’ Jimmy told me; I just nodded and told him what time they were playing at.

We sat around and talked for a while before a couple of the boys when to go have a shower while the rest went and played some games.

I was sitting there texting Zoey asking how she was when Jimmy came bouncing into the bus.

‘You ready to go?’ he asked me jumping up and down on the spot, I looked at him weirdly but nodded grabbing my camera and saying bye to everyone.

Jimmy held my hand while we were walking towards the stage where Falling In reverse was going to be playing, we went backstage and watched at the side lines as they were playing.

It was good to see Ronnie back on stage after what happened with him going to jail and the whole thing with Escape the fate, I have nothing against Escape the Fate but they are nothing with out Ronnie.

After they had finished the set they waved to there fans and walked off stage to where we were.

‘So did you like it?’ Ryan asked me

‘Yeah yous were awesome’ I told him with a smile

‘Jimmy how’s it going’ Ronnie asked Jimmy when he saw him.

‘Its going good man’ Jimmy said giving him one of the man hugs.

‘Its good to see you again haven’t seen you in a while’ Ronnie said

‘Yeah its good to see that your back to touring again aye’ Jimmy told him with a smile.

‘Yeah I did miss it, I’m glad I’m back’ Ronnie said

We stayed and talked to them for a little longer before it was time to go back because Avenged would be playing soon on a different stage.

‘Hey yous should all come and hang out at our bus tonight’ Jimmy told them they all nodded telling him that they would.

We waved goodbye to them and started walking back to the bus.

Jimmy started bouncing around as we were walking back everyone was giving us funny looks but I just laughed I didn’t really care what they thought.

‘Are you feeling okay baby?’ I asked him he turned around and smiled at me

‘Yep I’m just excited to get on stage and play some drums’ He said his smile getting bigger.

I just smiled at him and when he turned around I had an idea I waited for him to be a bit more in front of me so it would work, when he was at the right distance I ran and jumped on his back I heard him laugh a bit and he grabbed my legs so I wouldn’t fall.

He gave me a piggyback ride all the way back to the bus and put me down when we were inside.

‘Just in time Jimmy we have to go do sound check’ Matt said walking out the door.

Jimmy turned and gave me a kiss before running out the door; I just shook my head and sat next to Mackenzie.

‘I’m going to miss this when I leave’ Mackenzie said out of the blue.

Cause she was 5 months pregnant now she didn’t want to stay on the bus for much longer because she wanted to be at home.

‘Its okay you have another 2 months before you leave’ I told her she just nodded and smiled

‘Make sure you keep them in cheek when I’m gone’ she said pointing her finger at me.

‘Don’t worry I’m sure Zoey will help me with that, and don’t worry we will be their back before its time for the little ones to come out’ I said smiling

‘You better be or ill kick all your asses’ she said laughing a bit.

I laughed to and just shook my head again it was going to be weird with out her here but that was another two months away so there’s no use worrying about it for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back :D
I know its a bit boring but it should get interesting soon ;)
Comments on what you think might happen in this story?

Mackenzie's Outfit
Diana's Outfit