‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Happy Thought's

I was laying in my bunk with Diana cuddled up at me side, I smiled down at her and stroking her hair, I looked down at her arm that was around my waist and saw the ring on her finger I smiled to myself and even though it was only a promise ring it just sent butterfly’s off in my stomach.

I really wanted to ask her to marry me but I just didn’t know how and when, maybe I should get some kind of advice off the guys but I was going to make sure I asked her dad before I ask her.

I got taken out of my thoughts when I saw that Diana was wake and looking at me.

‘Good morning beautiful’ I said kissing her head

‘Morning’ she mumbled

I smiled at her and got out of the bunk and went to the bathroom to do my businesses and went out to the kitchen/ lounge room area of the bus.

‘Mackenzie and I are going out to get some food shopping do you guys need anything’ Diana asked us all.

‘Nope just get the stuff you think we need’ Matt told her she just nodded and they said goodbye and walked off the bus.

‘Why are you all smiles this morning Jimbo?’ Brian asked me

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

‘I’m not all smile?’ I said trying to hide the smile but it failed

‘You have been smiling since you walked into the room, what’s up?’ He asked me

‘Well I’ve been thinking’

‘Oh no that’s never good’ Zacky said and I slapped him around the head

‘Anyways I’ve been thinking about asking Diana to marry me’ I said and everything went silent

‘Oh my god finally’ Matt said out of no where

‘That’s great Jimmy’ Johnny told me patting my back

‘I know I want to do it after tour though I want to ask her dad in person to’ I told them all smiling

‘that’s good then it gives you time to think of a perfect way to ask her’ Brian said smiling, I just nodded and smiled to.

Diana’s p.o.v

Mackenzie and I were at the shops getting some food to stock the fridge up before it was time to hit the road again; we were just walking out when I didn’t feel so good.

‘I don’t feel to go’ I said stopping for a second

‘What’s wrong’ Mackenzie asked me

‘I feel like I’m going to be sick’ I said taking deep breaths

‘Come on were nearly back to the bus you can sit down then’ Mackenzie said walking next to me grabbing my arm, we walked back to the bus but I still didn’t feel well as soon as I opened the bus door I put the stuff down and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

I felt Mackenzie grab my hair and saying it was going to be okay, after about a minute I was fine I sat up and went over to the sink and washed my face.

‘I must of eaten something bad last night’ I told her

‘Maybe’ Mackenzie said I nodded and my eyes went wide

‘The guys aren’t here are they?’ I asked

‘No their not they must be doing something’ she told me I sighed in relief I wouldn’t want them knowing what just happened, Mackenzie and I ended up putting the shopping away and then we just sat and talked about random stuff until the boys got back.

‘Hey you girls coming to see us play?’ Brian asked us

‘Of course why wouldn’t we’ Mackenzie asked

‘I don’t know I was just asking’ Brian said shrugging his shoulders.

We talked to the guys about different things when I got a text on my phone it was from Zoey saying that she was here, we had planned a surprise for Matt and we got Zoey to come here.

There was a knock on the bus door and I looked at Mackenzie and smiled.

‘Matt you go get it’ I told him trying to hide my smile

‘Why me?’ he asked whining a bit but getting up anyways he walked over to the door and he stopped were he was when he realized who it was, we saw him pick Zoey up and swing her around.

‘Did you know that she was coming?’ Jimmy asked me, I smiled and nodded and he laughed telling me I was cheeky.

‘Hey everyone’ Zoey said coming over to us once her and Matt had finished their little moment.

‘Hey’ we all said getting up and giving her a hug

‘Its good to see yous all again its so weird with out yous’ Zoey told us sitting on Matt’s lap.

‘Aww we miss you to’ Mackenzie told her.

We all talked for a while before it was time for the boys to go and to the set, we followed them to the staged and watched them play.

‘Thank you for keeping it a surprize for Matt’ Zoey said smiling at me

‘No problem it was good to see how happy he was when he answered the door’ I told her she just nodded at looked at Mackenzie

‘Look at your stomach its grown’ Zoey told her

‘Well there is two people growing in there’ Mackenzie said laughing

We laughed at her and watched the boys play the rest of their set.

When we started walking towards the bus Matt and Zoey were in front of us so they beat us back, I stopped outside the bus cause I really didn’t want to go in there.

‘Diana whats wrong?’ Jimmy asked me

‘I don’t want to go in there’ I said shaking my head.

‘Why not?’ Johnny asked

‘Well think about it Matt and Zoey haven’t seen each other for a month, why would they want to beat us to the bus’ I told them

Brian and Mackenzie were the quickest to click on and they made funny faces.

‘Lets go hang out with Ronnie and the rest of them’ Brian said grabbing Mackenzie’s hand and walking towards their bus, when we got there Ronnie was sitting out the front with Andy from Black veil brides.

‘Hey guys how’s it going’ Ronnie asked

‘Good, we decided that we would come and hang out with yous for a little bit’ Jimmy told him

‘Oh yeah that’s cool, Where’s Matt?’ Andy asked

‘Lets just say that his girlfriend has come here and she will be leaving tomorrow’ Brian told him and they all laughed

‘I see what he did there’ Andy said laughing.

We hung out at with Ronnie and Andy for a couple of hours before we went back to the bus, oh how I’m not going to like the smell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again its a bit boring i guess but something interesting is going to happen in the next chapter xD
Any idea's on what it could be, comment on what you think.

Mackenzie's Outfit
Diana's Outfit
Zoey's Outfit