‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Their coming

‘Diana Baby where are you’ Jimmy yelled out

‘I’m in the living room’ I yelled back

The guys had finally come off tour a week ago now and Jimmy and I had moved into our new house and it was amazing it was like this house was made for us.

‘Is everything finally unpacked now?’ Jimmy asked me when he walked in the room I nodded putting a photo frame on the coffee table.

‘Yep everything is finally done’ I said walking over to him and putting my arms around his waist he did the same and kissed my head.

‘Its perfect’ he said

‘Yeah the house is more homey now’ I agreed looking around

‘No I mean this as in me and you, its perfect’ he said smiling down at me I smiled and got on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips.

‘I love you’ I told him

‘I love you to’ he said grinning.

I felt baby Rev kick and Jimmy felt it on his stomach to.

‘And I love you to little one’ Jimmy said putting his hand on my stomach.

I smiled as she kicked again at Jimmy’s voice I could tell that she was going to be a daddy’s girl and Jimmy would love her like there was no tomorrow.

Jimmy smiled up at me and we went and sat down on the couch, we ended up watching a couple of movies and about half way through the second one we got a call from Mackenzie.

‘Hey Bitch come over I’m bored’ Mackenzie told me

‘You give such nice greetings aye’ I said and I heard her laugh

‘I know so any ways come over’

‘Isn’t Brian keeping you entertained?’ I asked

‘Yeah but we cant do it to much you know we have to have some kind of break’

I just laughed at her telling her that Jimmy and I would be over soon.

‘Come on lets go see Mackenzie and Brian’ I told him and he just nodded we went and got in the car after locking the house up and Jimmy drove to Brian’s and Mackenzie’s house.

When we got there we walked into the house and to the lounge room where they were.

‘Ello Ello’ Jimmy greeted them

‘Finally some entertainment’ Mackenzie said laughing I looked over at Brian and he just shook his head

‘One of those moods?’ I asked and he just chuckled and nodded

‘Diana I want these babies out I feel like a elephant’ Mackenzie complained to me

‘Don’t worry they will be out any day now’ I told her she just nodded and rubbed her stomach.

‘Its going to be weird though’ she said

‘I know it will be but just think you gave waited nine months for this’ I said and she nodded smiling.

‘Jimmy and I are just going to go out and get some lunch we’ll be back soon okay’ Brian said getting up and Giving Mackenzie a kiss and Jimmy doing the same to me we just nodded and said goodbye and then they left.

Mackenzie and I were just sitting there talking for about half an hour when Mackenzie’s face went funny.

‘Are you okay?’ I asked her

‘My water just broken’ she said with wide eyes

‘Okay keep calm go change and ill call the guys and ill tell them that we will meet them at the hospital okay’ I said and she got up and went off to get changed, while I called the guys.

‘Hello’ Brian answered

‘Brian how far away are you’

‘About 20 minutes why?’ he asked

‘Well don’t bother coming home go straight to the hospital’ I told him grabbing my car keys since Mackenzie was walking out the door.

‘The babies are coming?’ he asked knowing straight away

‘Yes her water just broke I’m taking her there now okay see you there’ I said hanging up and getting in the car Mackenzie was holding her stomach and making noise’s

‘Oh my god’ she said

‘Its going to be okay’ I told her trying to keep her calm

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital and I parked in the emergency part and I helped Mackenzie out of the car. we walked to the front desk and we told the nurse that her water broke and she took us to a room and got Mackenzie to change into a hospital gown and lay down on the bed.

Every 10 to 5 minutes Mackenzie would have contractions and she would be cursing Brian for not being here yet.

‘I’m here nothings happened yet?’ Brian said Running into the room

‘No I’ve just been sitting here perfectly fucking fine’ Mackenzie nearly yelled at him but then she got another contraction and Brian ran to her side.

‘Okay I’m going to leave yous two at it’ I said about to leave the room but Mackenzie grabbed my hand.

‘Don’t you dare fucking leave me’ she said I got a bit scared but just nodded and sat down next to her.

The doctor came in and took a look at her area and said that she was 5 centimetres dilated so she had another 5 to go which she wasn’t really happy about.

‘Oh my god this sucks’ she said once another one of her contraction finished

‘Its going to be okay baby’ Brian said and the look she gave him was like don’t say that you not the one in pain. He just put his hands up as if to say I surrender.

It had been about 4 hours since we had gotten to the hospital and nothing much had really changed. I had gone outside to where Jimmy was waiting.

‘How is she?’ Jimmy asked

‘She is fine, she might kill Brian if he keeps saying its going to be okay though’ I told him Jimmy just laughed

‘He should know what Mackenzie’s like’ I said

‘Yeah but I think his just worried’ Jimmy said and I just nodded agreeing with him. I stayed with Jimmy for a while longer before I thought that I better go back.

I walked back into the room and the doctor was their talking to her.

‘Okay give it about another hour and we get you to start pushing’ the doctor said and walked out of the room.

‘Its going to be okay just a little while long’ Brian told her

‘I swear if you say its going to be okay one more time ill fucking rip your balls off’ Mackenzie told him and he shut his mouth I was trying so hard not to laugh.

‘I’ve been laying here in pain for almost 7 hours I just want them out already’ Mackenzie said throwing her head back on the pillow.

‘Just a little while long and they’ll be out and you have them in your arms’ I told her she just nodded and closed her eyes.

We waited for an hour before the doctor came back and said it was time to push.

‘Diana please say beside me I really don’t want you down there’ she told me

‘I know don’t worry that’s a whole new level of friendship that I don’t want to enter’ I told her laughing a bit she did to but then pain hit her again.

‘Okay on the count of 3 I want you to push, 1 2 3’ the doctor said and Mackenzie started pushing holding onto my hand for grim death.

After a couple of minute’s we heard the first cry’s of a baby.

‘It’s a boy’ the doctor said handing him to the nurse and then went back to get the girl.

‘And here’s the girl’ he said smiling and doing the same again.

He went to check something and he had a confused look of his face.

‘That can’t be’ he mumbled.

‘What’s wrong?’ Mackenzie asked

‘I see another head’ he said

‘What!!’ Mackenzie and Brian said at the same time.

‘Okay your going to have to push one more time’ he said and Mackenzie looked at Brian and told him to come closer he did and what she did next was defiantly unexpected.

‘You did this to me now your going to suffer’ she told him grabbing his balls, Brian’s face looked like he was in so much pain but it was kind of funny.

‘Okay on the count of three, 1 2 3’ the doctor said and Mackenzie pushed one last time.

‘It’s another boy’ the doctor said

‘Is that it?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Yes that it’ the doctor said and Mackenzie threw her head back on the pillow

‘Would you like to see you babies?’ the nurse asked Brian and Mackenzie. They both nodded and they handed one to Brian and the other two to Mackenzie.

The smile on both of their faces was so cute they were so happy I got up telling them that I was going to tell everyone and they nodded I walked out of the room letting them have their family moment.

I walked out to the waiting room to see that everyone was here now and they all got up when I walked out.

‘How is she?’ Zoey asked

‘She is good and so are the baby’s’ I told them smiling I told them to wait for a while before they all went in there so Mackenzie could rest a little.

We waited for about half an hour before we could go see Mackenzie she had been moved to another room that was more private.

We all walked into the room and Brian was sitting there was an ice pack on his balls.

‘What happened to you?’ Matt asked him

‘I was in pain and he needed to be to’ Mackenzie said with a evil smile I looked at Jimmy and he had a look of horror on his face.

‘Please don’t do that to me’ Jimmy told me

‘I wont baby but don’t piss me off or I will’ I said laughing at the look on his face.

‘So where are the babies?’ Zoey asked

‘Right here’ one nurse said walking into the room with a big cot like thing.

‘Um but these three in there’ Zacky said looking at the babies.

‘Yeah well the third one was a surprise he was hiding behind the others and he had the same heart beat so we couldn’t tell he was there’ The nurse said and everyone was shocked.

‘Why didn’t you say anything?’ Jimmy asked me

‘Because it wasn’t my place to tell’ I said

‘Do you want to hold one?’ Mackenzie asked us Zoey nodded and picked one of the boys up.

‘Diana?’ Mackenzie asked I walked over and picked up one of the boys and handed him to her.

‘I didn’t say hand me one I meant that you could pick one u silly’ she told me smiling I smiled back and picked the little girl up she was so cute.

Jimmy came up behind me and smiled down at the little girl.

‘Hello little one I’m going to be your best uncle’ he told her and all the other guys groaned.

Everyone went home an hour later to give Mackenzie and Brian their space and Jimmy and I were just about to leave now.

‘Diana can I speak to you for a second’ Mackenzie asked I nodded and went to sit on her bed I saw the guys walk out of the room.

‘Thank you so much for today, I don’t know what I would of done if you weren’t here’ she said I just smiled at her

‘No problem Mackenzie I was happy to be here and help you through it’ I told her giving her a hug.

‘Just thank you so much you’re the best’ she told me smiling I smiled back and told her I would see her tomorrow.

‘Come on Jimmy lets go home’ I said grabbing his hand and saying goodbye to Brian.

Today has been a long day but a good one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww she had her baby's
Who thinks Mackenzie's plan of getting one of her boys and Diana girl together will work? comment?

Jimmy and Diana's house
part of the house
Another part of the house