‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Any Idea's?

‘Diana can you help me for a second’ Mackenzie told me

‘What do you want?’ I asked

‘Can you help me change Peyton for me’ she asked I just nodded and put Peyton on the changing table to change his nappy.

‘Oh be careful he sometimes likes to be a hose pipe’ she told me and I gave her a funny look.

I went to take his nappy off and he nearly peed on me but I covered it with the nappy again.

‘Okay I see what you mean now’ I said and she laughed

‘You should of seen what Brian did, he was all like Mackenzie I just got pissed on’ Mackenzie said and I started laughing.

‘So have what are they all like?’ I asked her

‘Well Peyton is the happy one that hardly ever cry’s, Corbin gets really grumpy if you don’t feed him on time and Avyanna is a daddy’s girl if she starts crying with me I’ll hand her to Brian and bam she’s quiet’ she told me I just nodded and smiled the babies were a month old now.

‘I can’t believe that their a month and a half old now’ I said holding Peyton.

‘Yep and then your little one will be here soon ’ she said smiling at me I just nodded and smiled I can’t believe that Baby Rev was going to be here in a couple of weeks.

‘So is it good to be in normal size now?’ Zoey asked her

‘Yeah it is but it feels weird with them not in there ’ she told her

‘But its good to have them out and like hold them?’ I asked her she smiled and nodded

‘Yeah its good I can watch them grow’

Mackenzie is going to be a great mother you can just see it in her eyes.

Jimmy’s p.o.v

I was out with Zacky and we were out looking for engagement rings for Diana I was hoping to propose after she had the baby I wanted to give her a week or so to rest and I will take her out with everyone for the day and have something special planned for the night when I ask her.

‘So have any ideas on what you want the ring to look like?’ Zacky asked me

‘Yes and no really all I know is that I want it to look unique’ I told him and he just nodded. We walked into the jewelly shop and started looking around at the rings.

There was some nice rings but none that caught my eye, A man came over to us and asked us if we needed any help.

‘Well I’m looking for a engagement ring’ I told him and he nodded

‘Do you like any of the ones here’ he asked showing me some of the rings I had already looked at I just shook my head and he said he would be back in a minute.

They man came back and showed me a row of rings I looked at them all, they were all nice but the one at the end court my eye, I asked the guy if I could look at it and he just nodded grabbing it and handing it to me.

The ring had a diamond in the middle and the band intertwined on both sides, it was very unique and it was perfect for Diana.

‘This is the one’ I told the man with a smile.

‘Okay ill go and get a box for it and then ill be right back’ he told me and walked away.

I smiled and look at Zacky and he just smiled nodding at me.

I paid for the ring and we went out of the shop.

‘So what now?’ Zacky asked

‘Um I don’t know lets go chase some duck’ I told him smiling he just laughed at shook his head while I drove to the park.

We went to the park and I chased some ducks but it got boring so Zacky called up the guys and they came to the park. I was sitting there and the guys had asked to see the ring I smiled and got it out of my pocket and showed them.

‘Wow she is going to love that’ Matt told me

‘You think so?’ I asked they all nodded and smiled at me

‘What If she says no?’ I asked them

‘Jimmy she loves you and she is having your kid I really don’t think she will say no’ Brian said I just nodded and sighed

‘Have you got an idea yet of how your going to do it? Johnny asked I just shook my head.

‘Maybe you can use this park’ Brian suggested I looked at him and smiled tackling him to the ground

‘That’s the best idea you’ve ever had’ I told him and he just laughed at me

‘We could decorate the trees with fairy lights and put some candles around the place’ I said looking around and the guys nodded.

‘Yeah and you can sing her a song and after you have finished the song you can pop the question’ Zacky said and I smiled from ear to ear.

This was going to be awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who likes the idea that Jimmy as?

Comments?