‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Lunch

Today we were going out to the lunch with Mackenzie and Brian and my dad was also joining us he was going to be seeing Melanie for the first time and he sounded really excited about seeing her, I still hadn’t spoken to my mother and I wasn’t planning to.

‘Diana have you got everything?’ Jimmy asked I just nodded picking put Melanie and going to grab the bag but Jimmy got it for me, we went to the car and I put Melanie in the car seat and then we were off to the place where we were meeting them for lunch.

When we got there Mackenzie was standing next to Brian with her big pram she had to get a new one since the last one was only a two seater.

‘Hey how are you’ I asked when we were close to them.

‘I’m good a bit tired but yeah’ Brian told us

The look Mackenzie gave him was funny it was like she was saying your that one that’s tired ha! We went and got our seat and looked at what we wanted.

‘Hey Darling’ I looked up to see who it was to see Dad standing there with a smile on his face.

‘Hey dad’ I said getting up and hugging him.

‘So where’s my little granddaughter?’ he asked

I smiled and looked at Jimmy who was holding Melanie he pasted her to me and I looked at dad who was looking at her he smiled and asked if he could hold her. I nodded passing her to him and he sat down on a chair and just looked at her.

‘She is beautiful, just like her mother’ Dad said looking up at me

‘Yeah her mother is beautiful’ Jimmy said putting his arm around me I blushed and leaned on him a bit.

We order our lunch and just talked about random stuff like how the babies were and we talked a little bit about Zoey and Matt wedding, which was coming up soon.

‘So Mackenzie you going to be having anymore kids?’ my dad asked

‘No I think three is enough for me’ she said laughing a bit.

‘So you found any lady interest yet Harry?’ Brian asked him

‘I’ve had a few’ he said

‘And how did they go?’ I asked him this time

‘Eh they weren’t my type’ he said shrugging his shoulders.

Our lunch came and we ate with small talk here and there when we were finished we paid for the lunch and walked out of the restaurant.

We were saying goodbye to my dad when someone shouted.

‘Oh you have a baby now’ we all turned around to see my mother standing there with her arms folded.

‘How rude of you to not tell you own mother’ she said

‘Well maybe she shouldn’t be a bitch’ I said about to walked away.

‘Well Maybe my daughter shouldn’t be a little slut’

I turned around and looked at her and she had the biggest smirk on her face oh how I was going to wipe it off, I went to go walk over to her but Jimmy stopped him.

‘She not worth it’ he whispered to me

‘I think you should leave’ Dad told her

‘You knew our daughter was pregnant and you were okay with it’ she asked him

‘LEAVE now’ Dad yelled at her and she had a look of shock on her face then she huffed and walked the other way

‘I’m sorry Honey’ Dad said giving me a hug.

‘Its okay Jimmy is right she isn’t worth it’ I said hugging him back

‘You sure your okay?’ Dad asked

‘Yeah I’m fine’ I told him with a smile, he just nodded and then said goodbye to all of us.

‘Jimmy I don’t know why you didn’t let Diana hit her mother for’ Mackenzie said

‘Because she would have regrated it later’ Jimmy said grabbing my hand I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

‘Aww Jimmy’s being the good boyfriend’ she said

‘We’ll we will see yous later on’ Brian said waving goodbye to us.

‘Come on lets go home’ Jimmy said and I just nodded as we walked off to the car.

Once we got home I put Melanie in her Crib because she was asleep I grabbed the speaker and walked out to the lounge room where Jimmy was, I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

‘You know that you’re not a slut right?’ he asked wrapping his arms around me.

‘I know I’m not’ I said leaning on him

‘Good’ he said kissing my forehead.

‘I think dad was happy to see Melanie’ I said

‘Yeah he couldn’t get the smile off his face the whole time he was holding her’

‘Yeah it was cute’ I told him smiling.

‘I love you Diana’ Jimmy told me kissing me softly on the lips

‘I love you to Jimmy’
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no D:

A surprise is coming up in the next chapter what do yous think it will be?

Mackenzie
Diana
Babies