‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Melanie Mia Sullivan

I was at the hospital in one of the rooms and Jimmy was sitting next to me.

‘Its going to be okay’ he told me for the millionths time.

‘If you don’t want your balls to hurt you better shut up’ I told him he just gave a horrified look and stayed quiet.

‘How you going Diana?’ the nurse asked me

‘Could be better’ I told her

‘It’s okay your nearly ready to push so we might give you a gas mask to help you along’ she told me I just nodded and closed my eyes for a moment.

‘How are you today Diana?’ the doctor asked

‘Could be better’ I told him he cheeked me and smiled.

‘Okay its time to start pushing’

I just nodded and Jimmy grabbed my hand giving it a bit of a squeeze, his hand was going to be dead by the end of this, the doctor counted to 3 and then I pushed after a couple of try’s it was like nothing was happening.

‘Is it coming or what’ I nearly yelled at the doctor he just said that I had to push one more time. The nurse gave me a gas mask and I breathed into it and I kind of went light headed.

‘That stuff’s good’ I said giggling a little bit I heard Jimmy laugh and he told me to push again.

I pushed one last time and I heard the cry’s of my baby girl the nurse cleaned her quickly and handed her to me I looked down at her and she stopped crying now and was looking at me I smiled down at her and looked at Jimmy who had a tear running down his face.

He looked at me and smiled kissing my forehead then kissing the baby’s forehead I wiped the tear from his face and gave his hand a squeeze.

‘I’m going to tell the others that they can come in’ he told me and I just nodded telling him he could go. A couple minute’s had gone past and I was just sitting there holding my little girl she was a sleep right now but she was so cute.

I looked up when I heard the door open and Jimmy walked in with everyone behind him he came and sat next to me holding my hand.

‘She’s so cute’ Mackenzie said standing next to me Brian pushing the pram with their kids in.

‘How you feeling?’ Zoey asked

‘A bit sore but I feel fine now’ I told her I looked at Jimmy and he was looking at our little girl I smiled and sat up a bit.

‘Do you want to hold her?’ I asked him, he looked at me and nodded holding his arms out I gentle gave her to Jimmy and he sat back in his chair and just sat there looking at her.

I smiled at him and looked at everyone else who was smiling to, Zoey got out a camera and took a photo.

‘What’s her name?’ Mackenzie asked I looked at Jimmy and he just nodded

‘Melanie Mia Sullivan’ I told them with a smile

Everyone stayed for a while but then left to give Jimmy and I some time alone with Melanie.

‘I’m Happy that you gave her my last name’ Jimmy said looking at her in the crib.

‘Well I thought it would fit’ I told him he walked over to me and climbed in my hospital bed and put his head on my shoulder and his arms were gentle on around my waist.

‘I love you Diana’ he told me kissing my cheek

‘I love you to’ I said smiling

We soon fell asleep on the bed even though it wasn’t meant for two people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Melanie Mia Sullivan :D

I hope you like it xD comments?