‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Really?

‘Can you change Peyton for me while a change Corbin?’ Brian asked us but none of us moved.

‘Come on I need some kind of help’ Brian complained

‘Fine ill change him’ Matt said getting up and picking up Peyton and walking over to the changing table.

The girls were out getting their dresses fitted for the last time for Zoey’s wedding and us guys were looking after the little ones.

‘Arh I just got pissed on’ Matt said walking into the room holding Peyton and he had a big wet patch on his shirt.

We all look at him and started laughing but he didn’t seem very happy.

‘Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you he likes to pee on you’ Brian said walking back into the room with Corbin.

‘Yeah well here have him’ Matt said going to hand him back to Brian but then changed his mind because Brian had Corbin.

Brian walked out of the room again going to get some milk for Corbin.

‘Why did we get left with the kids?’ Johnny asked

‘Because the girls had to go do stuff for Zoey’s and Matt wedding’ Zacky said hitting him over the head.

Avyanna started crying on the floor and Johnny picked her trying to make her quiet but it wasn’t working very well. Brian came back and put Corbin on the floor next to Melanie and grabbed Avyanna off Johnny and she went quiet.

‘Why the hell did she go so quiet when you picked her up?’ Johnny asked

‘Because she saw your ugly face’ I said then everyone started laugh well everyone but Johnny

‘Ha-ha very funny Jimmy’ Johnny said folding his arms across his chest.

We just started talking about random stuff when Melanie started crying, I looked down at her to see that Corbin had taken the toy she was playing with.

‘Corbin give her back that toy’ Brian told him he just looked at the toy he had in his hand and picked up another one and gave it to her she then went quiet as she went back to playing with the other toy.

‘Awh wasn’t that cute’ Brian cooed

‘Oh no you aren’t in on Mackenzie plan are you’ Zacky asked

‘No I’m not but don’t you think it would be good then we know who they are going out with and we don’t have to shoot who every they go out with’ Brian started saying but I started laughing

‘Now you are sounding like Mackenzie’

Diana p.o.v

We had just finished with the dress fitting and now we were getting lunch at café that was near by, the guys were meeting us there because they said they were bored at home and wanted to see us.

‘Hey Baby’ I said when I saw Melanie I smiled when I saw Jimmy who had a pout on his face.

‘Hello you’ I said kissing him on the cheek

We all went inside and sat down while the guys when and got our orders, us girls were all sitting there when two guys came over to us.

‘You two are way too hot to have children, you must be looking after them right?’ one of the guys asked looking at Mackenzie and I

‘Well I know I’m a sexy mama and I’m flattered, but not interested’ Mackenzie told them

‘Oh come on just give the babies to your friend here and we’ll go have some fun’ the other guy tried to persist

‘Like she said, we aren’t interested’ I told them but they had other ideas one tried to grab my arm and pull me away with him and the other was going to grab Mackenzie.

We couldn’t see it but Zoey was smirking at the boys and next thing we know Brian and Jimmy punch them both in the face.

‘Now fuck off and leave our girls alone’ Brian yelled at them

They quickly got up and ran off Brian had a pissed of look on his face as he watched them leave but it soften when he looked at Mackenzie.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked

‘Yes I’m fine’ she told her sitting back down.

‘Are you okay?’ Jimmy asked me

‘Yes I’m fine too’ I told him and he just nodded putting an arm around me

‘Their lucky we only punched them’ I heard Brian mumble but Mackenzie calmed him down.

‘You sure you’re fine?’ Jimmy asked

‘Yeah babe I’m sure’ I said looking at him he just nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

We had our lunch and stayed and talked for a little while before we though it was time to go home.

I put Melanie to bed because she was asleep and then I walked back out into the lounge room were Jimmy was laying on the couch, I walked over to him and cuddled into him.

‘You okay?’ I asked him

‘Yeah I’m fine I’m just a little bit angry at the guy trying to hit on you’ he told me

‘I know Jimmy but I only have eyes for one’ I told him

‘Who? Its Johnny isn’t it?’ he said throwing his hands up in the air.

‘No silly it not Johnny’ I told him laughing

‘Well who is it then?’

‘Its you silly’ I said smacking his chest playfully

He giggled a bit and kissed my cheek.

‘I can’t wait to call you my wife’ he said hugging me tightly

‘Mrs Diana Sullivan, has a ring to it’ he said with a big smile.

‘It does’

I couldn’t wait for the day that I will be Mrs Diana Sullivan