‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

not again

It was the day of Matt and Zoey’s wedding and we were waiting for the hairdresser to finish up with Zoey’s hair so we could get her into her dress on and get some photos done.

‘Okay all finished’

‘Thank you so much’ Zoey told the lady and then she quickly rushed off to her room with her sister not fair behind.

‘I don’t know why she is rushing were on time’ Mackenzie said

‘Yeah but you know Zoey she likes to be all organized’ I said and everyone nodded. I got a text off Jimmy and it was him telling me that they were just leaving now to go to the venue.

‘Okay the boys have just left for the venue’ I told everyone.

‘Okay that’s good were on time then’ Zoey said walking back into the room she looked beautiful in her dress, it was a strapless dress that was beaded a bit down the front and it just went straight down it was a perfect beach wedding dress.

‘You look so pretty’ Tori told her

‘Thanks, yous all look good too’ Zoey said smiling

The photographer took photos of all of us then ones of the Maid of honour and the bride soon it was time to go and we all got in the car with Zoey’s dad also with us.

When Zoey was in the car she started taking deep breaths.

‘You okay Zoe?’ Winter asked her

‘Yeah just a bit nervous’

‘It’s going to be fine’ I told her

She just nodded and started talking to her dad trying to distract herself.

‘Okay were here’ The Driver said and got out of the car opening the door for us.

‘Okay now Jamie your going first then the rest go after okay?’ Zoey said we all nodded and told her good lucky while we waited for her sister to go first and then Winter, tori, Mackenzie and I followed after as we walked down the aisle, I smiled when I saw Jimmy and he smiled back when he saw me I got in the line and we waited for Zoey to walk down the aisle. When the music changed we knew it was time for Zoey to walk down I looked over at Matt and he looked so nervous.

I heard people go quiet and I looked up to see Zoey and her dad walking down the aisle with a big smile on her face I looked at Matt and his dimples were showing.

Zoey’s dad let her go and kissed her cheek and went and sat down in his seat. The celebrant started talking about Matt and Zoey then she wanted them to say there vows.

'Every time you walk in the door I smile because I know you’re mine, every time you walk out I want to pull you close and hold you forever. When I first met you I never knew the effect you would have on my life, you put up with what ever I throw at you, whatever mood I’m in, you keep me grounded and believing that there is unquestionable beauty in this world because I wake up every morning to solid proof. Zo, you are the most amazing and beautiful girl I’ve met. I promise to tell you every day, to keep you warm when you’re cold, to make you smile when you’re sad and laugh when you want to cry. I promise to protect you from whatever life throws at you, whether it be guys that upset you or screaming fan girls, I’ll protect you from the life sentence you will face when you decapitate them due to jealousy that you don’t need to feel because even if there were a million girls in the same room as you, you would still be the only girl I see, still out shine their beauty, because to you, no one else compares, not in my eyes. I love you Zoey, now and forever' Matt said finishing his vows and looking at Zoey who had tears running down her face.

'I use to wake up lonely, looking for someone to take my breath away, to believe in me to want me and no one else. Then you walked into my life, and you gave me that and so much more, my heart skipped beats, the butterflies in my stomach went crazy every time you looked at me, every time you smiled at me with the amazingly adorable smile I felt like I was flying and to this day I still feel all of that. I use to feel insecure though, that you would find someone prettier, smarter, better. But you didn’t and if you did, you still chose me; you make me feel unique and special in the best possible way. You make me feel wanted and mostly, you make me feel love. I may have tried on a lot of clothes in my life but you, you’re the best fit, you are my forever and always.' Zoey said with a smile on her face.

The celebrant smiled at both of then and pronounced them husband and wife and told Matt that he could kiss the bride he did just that with a big smile on his face he leaned forward and kissed Zoey on the lips and everyone cheered they pulled apart and then walked down the aisle and we walked all followed them.

After getting all the photos done we went in the cars and headed to the venue I was sitting next to Jimmy and I was looking around the car and I looked at Jamie to see her looking at Jimmy seductively I looked at Jimmy to see he wasn’t looking at her but at me.

‘You okay baby?’ he asked

‘Yeah I’m fine’ I said with a smile

When we got to the venue everyone was there we all went inside and just sat around for a bit til dinner was ready, after dinner was finished Matt and Zoey went on the dance floor to have their first dance we waited for a could of minutes before we went on the dance floor well I was going to go with Jimmy but Jamie said that she had to because she was the maid of Honor and he was the best man.

I was sitting down and watching everyone dance when I saw Jamie step on Jimmy’s foot and then she said something to him and ran her hand down his arm.

I could see that he was trying to teach her how to dance but she kept getting really close to him and I really wasn’t starting to like it, next thing I know I see Jimmy jump apart from Jamie then he yelled something at her and started to walk over to me with her following behind.

‘I told you to go away’ he said once he had reached me

‘But come on you know you want to have a little fun’ she said smirking at him

‘I would rather have fun with my fiancé thanks’ he said putting his arms around me

‘You mean this whore’ she said giving me a discussed look .

‘Jamie how dare you say that about my friend’ Zoey said from behind her

‘What I’m sorry god’ Jamie told her

‘Jamie get out of my wedding I don’t want you causing anymore trouble’ Zoey told her

she told going to say something but Zoey pointed to the door and Jamie huffed and stomped her foot and walked out of the wedding.

‘I’m so sorry about her’ Zoey said giving me a hug

‘Its fine now go enjoy your wedding’ I told her she just nodded and walked back over to Matt.

I looked at Jimmy and he smiled at me asking for my hand and walking to the dance floor, another slow song came on and Jimmy held me close.

‘If its not me it you getting hit on’ I mumbled into Jimmy’s chest

‘Its cause were so hot’ Jimmy said laughing a bit.

I just laughed to and we continued dancing until the song ended.

The night soon ended and we waved goodbye to Matt and Zoey as they went off to the airport to go on their honeymoon, Jimmy and I walked off to the car and I waited for him to open the door.

‘We should go pick up Melanie from dad’s’ I told him

‘We still have time’ he said wiggling his eyebrows.

‘What?’ I asked

He smirked and leaned forward kissing me on the lips and pulling on the dress a little. Well this shall be fun.