‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Morning nervos

-Fast forward-

It has been a busy seven months trying to get everything ready for the wedding and looking after everything else but now the day was finally here I was finally getting Married to Jimmy and by the end of the day I would be called Mrs Sullivan.

‘Diana come on get up’ Mackenzie said coming into the room

‘I’m up already’ I said sitting up

‘You excited?’ she asked sitting on the end of the bed

‘Yeah and a bit nervous’ I told her

‘Its good to be nervous’ she said I just nodded and smiled

‘Now come on the hair dresser will be here soon and you have to go have a shower while the other girls get their hair done first’ Mackenzie said pulling me up and grabbing a towel shoving me towards the bathroom and walking off I just shook my head and turned on the shower.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed and walked into the lounge room where everyone else was getting ready.

‘Look here comes the bride’ Zoey said I just smiled and sat down next to her.

‘Your hair looks nice’ I told her, it was in a messy bun that but it was neat at the same time.

‘its what you choose so it should be’ Mackenzie said I just shook my head and laughed

‘Do you want me to start on your hair now?’ the hairdresser asked

‘Have you done everyone?’ I asked

‘Yeah Mackenzie is just finished’ she told me I nodded and got up going over to sit on the chair.

‘What you doing Melanie?’ Mackenzie asked looking at Melanie who walked into the room she came over to me and sat on my lap.

All the kids had started walking by now and they would follow us around everywhere.

‘So what are we doing with your hair?’

‘Just curly and down, you can do the rest’ I told her she just nodded and started do to my hair.

An hour and a half later she had finished with my hair and the Makeup lady did my makeup while I was getting my hair done.

‘Wow Diana you look amazing’ Tori told me

‘Thank you’ I said getting up and going to look in the mirror I smiled when I saw what I looked like it was amazing now all i had to do now was to get in my dress.

I got Mackenzie to help me do up my dress and I looked in a full-length mirror and I couldn’t believe it was me looking back.

‘Wow Diana’ Mackenzie said

‘I’m shocked to’

‘Do you think Jimmy will like it?’ I asked

‘Yes he is going to love it Diana’ she said giving me the duh look.

We walked out into the lounge room and got some photos taken before my dad arrived.

‘Diana you look beautiful’ Dad said coming over to me and giving me a hug

‘Thank you dad’ I said hugging him back

‘Come on lets get going the cars are here’ Zoey said walking out of the door we all followed after and got in the car and then we were off to the ceremony.

Were I was going to become Mrs Sullivan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh the wedding day xD only two more chapters left and then another sequel which is going to be in the kids point of views whos excited?

Diana the Bride
Maid of honor
Bridesmaids
Ceremony