‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

The Wedding

I was standing at the end of the aisle looking at everyone that was here at the wedding all taking there seats getting comfortable waiting for the girls to arrive.

I was looking at the guy and they smiled at me I smiled back and took a deep breath.

‘Its going to be okay’ Brian said patting me on the back

‘I know I’m just nervous’ I told him

‘Its okay I was the same’ Brian said

‘I know I remember’ I told him giving him a look he just laughed at me and shook his head.

The music changed and everyone went quiet I looked down the aisle to see Tori, Winter and Zoey walking down they all smiled and got into the place then I saw Melanie and Avyanna Throwing flowers on the walk way with Mackenzie’s help, Peyton and Corbin were holding the ring pillow they all looked so cute dressed up I smiled at them when they got to the end and Melanie ran to me hugging my legs I heard everyone awh when they saw it.

I smiled and sent her off back to Mackenzie, the music changed once more and then Diana and her dad came into view and I don’t think my smile could get any bigger, she looked gorgeous in her dress.

She was smiling at me when she was walking down the aisle and I just smiled back. When she was standing in front of me her dad kissed her on the cheek then went to sit down.

The celebrant talked until it was time to say our vows and it was my turn to go first.

‘Diana every since I first saw you I knew I wanted you in my life and never let you go, you are perfect in every way for me we made a beautiful baby together and I’m sure their will be more in the future together, Diana I will love you forever’ I finished my vows and looked up at Diana who had a big smile on her face.

‘Jimmy I knew you were the right person for me you fit perfectly into my life no matter where you are, your everything I’ve wanted in a guy and I couldnt ask for no more, you’re the love of my life Jimmy and I will always love you’ Diana said smiling.

We put our rings on our fingers and then the celebrant smiled

‘I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride’

‘Finally’ I said and everyone laughed I leaned forward and kissed Diana on the lips and I could feel her smile into the kiss as everyone cheered.

‘Come on wifey we have to go get some photos now’ I said smiling as we walked down the aisle.

We got photos taken it took about an hour til the photographer was finished then we ended up moving onto the venue.

I was in the car with Diana who had Melanie on her lap I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her lips.

‘What was that for?’ she asked smiling

‘Can’t I kiss my wife’ I said with a grin

‘Of course you can’ she said smiling back and kissing me again

We got to the venue in no time and everyone was inside the bridal party went in first then the DJ announced when we were walking in.

'And now for the first time, Mr and Mrs Sullivan'

We walked around the corner and everyone was clapping for us as we went onto the dance floor for our first dance.

Bubbly started playing and Diana and I started dancing to it when it came to the main part of the song I started singing the words to her.

'I get the tingles in a silly place, it start in my toes and I cringel my nose where ever it goes ill always know, you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time where ever you go.'

Diana smiled up and me and kissed my lips then whispered into my ear.

'I love you'

'I love you to Mrs Sullivan' I told her with a grin.

After we had our first dance we went and sat down to have some dinner.

All through the night everyone was coming up to us saying congratulations to us about both the wedding and our little Melanie.

The father daughter dance came up and Diana went on the dance floor with Harry and I sat there with a smile on my face because I got an idea.

I picked up Melanie and Avyanna walking over to Brian.

'What are you doing Jimmy?' he asked

'Well it is the father daughter dance' I said giving Brian Avyanna he smiled at me and we walked out on to the dance floor with our little girls.

I danced with Melanie until the song was over she had fallen asleep on my shoulder I smiled at her and went to put her in the cot we had put out for them.

'She must have been tired' Diana said walking up next to me

'Yeah its been a big day' I told her putting my arm around her waist.

'Today has been great' she told me

'I know it was amazing'

We were now finally a happy little family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo one more chapter to go :D

Jimmy
Groomsmen
The Venue