‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Telling Dad

It had finally came to the day that Mackenzie and I were going home we had to wait until the boys had a two day break so we could go home because we couldn’t get on a plane and fly home but I don’t really mind it just means I get to spent more time with Jimmy before he has to go again.

Mackenzie was so big now she only had two more months to go before the little’s ones would be out but I still had 4 months to go I wasn’t really showing if I wore a top that kind of clung to my body you could see it the slightest bit but that was it, luckily because Jimmy and I were going to tell my dad before Jimmy had to leave again.

And that’s what we were doing right now going to tell my father I was really nervous as to what he would say I really hope he doesn’t get angry with us.

‘Its going to be okay Diana’ Jimmy said once we parked in my dad’s drive way

‘I know but I cant help but be nervous’

‘Its going to be fine’ he said grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze

‘Okay, now you sure you cant see my bump in this shirt’ I asked him

‘If your standing front on I cant see it but if you stand to the side I can slightly so don’t stand to the side just walk straight in and sit down okay’ he told me I just nodded and knocked on the front door.

Dad answered not moments later with a smile on his face.

‘Hello love its good to see you again’ he said giving me a hug

‘Its good to see you to dad’ I said hugging him back he let us inside and I walked over to the lounge room and sat down, next thing I know a dog is jumping on me.

‘Leo I missed you’ I said patting the dog’s head I put him down on the floor he just sat there and wagged his tail.

‘He hasn’t been bad has he?’ I asked dad

‘No he has been good’

‘So how has tour been’ Dad asked

‘Its been good meet heaps of new people and I got heaps of awesome photos’ I told him he smiled and nodded

‘How many days are you here for?’ he asked

‘Well Jimmy is leaving in two days but I’m staying here’ I told him

‘Why are you staying here?’ he asked

‘Well it’s kind of a funny story’ I said laughing nervously

He just nodded telling me to go on.

‘Well I’m kind of five months pregnant’ I told him. I couldn’t read his facial expression it was just kind of blank.

‘Jimmy can I talk to you for a moment please’ he said standing up and walking into the kitchen, I looked at Jimmy and he just shrugged his shoulders and followed dad into the kitchen.

I just hope nothing goes wrong….

Jimmy p.o.v

I got up and followed Diana’s dad into the kitchen.

‘You got her pregnant’ he whispers in an angry tone.

‘Yes and I’m sorry but I’m going to stay with her no matter’ I told him

‘I know you will but still yous aren’t even married yet’

‘I know but I was going to ask her to marry me but I just wanted ask you first’ I said getting a bit nervous

‘Make sure she knows that its not just because she pregnant’ he told me

‘I know I was thinking about it before she was pregnant…wait does this mean I have your blessing?’ I asked him he smiled at me and nodded.

‘I wouldn’t want anyone else to marry my daughter’ he said smiling I got up and gave him a hug.

‘Thank you’

‘Your welcome, come on lets go before Diana thinks I’ve done something to you’ he said laughing and patting me on the back I just laughed and we walked back into the lounge room.

Harry walked over to Diana and hugged her telling her that he was happy.

‘I’m going to be a grandad’ he said smiling at her she just giggled and look over at me I smiled and nodded telling her everything was okay.

‘I’ll come get Leo tomorrow if you don’t mind’ Diana said Harry just nodded saying he didn’t mind keeping him one more day.

We soon left after and went back to Diana’s place.

‘When I got back on tour you should start looking at houses’ I told her

‘But what am I going to do if I like one?’ she asked

‘Well when we have a couple of days off and we come back here we will go and look at them’ I told her pulling her into my arms.

‘Okay ill start looking soon’ she said smiling at me

‘Good make sure it’s a big house’ I told her, she just nodded and smiled at me.

I put my hand on her stomach and smiled then I felt something.

‘What was that?’ I asked, Diana just giggled

‘The baby just kicked’ she told me

‘Really?’ I asked getting excited I put my hands back on her stomach and it happened again

‘Hehe it knows its daddy’s hands’ I said smiling.

‘Don’t call the baby it’ Diana told me

‘Well what can we all it?’ I asked

She sat there for a minute trying to think of what we could call it.

‘Bat baby?’ I suggested

‘Jimmy no that’s not going to be the nickname’ she said I just laughed at bit and shrugged my shoulders.

‘Maybe baby Rev’ She suggested I smiled and agreed

‘Baby Rev it is’ I said smiling and looking down at her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :)
Diana Outfit