‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Baby scan

Today Jimmy and I were going to the doctors to get an ultra sound to check on the baby.

‘Are you excited’ I asked Jimmy

‘Yes’ he said bouncing in the seat.

I just laughed a bit and sat there waiting to be called.

‘Diana’ the doctor called out Jimmy and I got up and followed the doctor to the room, when we got in there he told me to lay down on the chair bed thing and lift my shirt up so he could put the gel stuff on.

‘Okay cause you 3 months now the baby as grown a lot’ he said pointing at the screen where you can see the baby’s head and body, Jimmy and I both nodded looking at the screen.

‘That’s your baby’ he said smiling

I looked at Jimmy and he was smiling like there was no tomorrow I smiled at him and looked at the screen again, there’s really something gowning inside of me.

‘Okay I’ll be right back with you scans’ the doctor said leaving the room after wiping the gel off my stomach.

‘I can’t believe there’s a little us in there’ Jimmy said touching my stomach I just smiled and nodded.

The doctor came back with the scans and we soon left getting a cab back to the venue where the boys would be playing tonight when we got out of the cab Mackenzie was walking towards me with a big smile on her face.

‘show us’ Mackenzie told me Zoey was standing beside her, I got out the scan and handed it to them and they both awed.

‘Its so cute’ Zoey squealed a bit.

‘Yeah and it will be even cute when its out, I mean have you seen us’ Jimmy said standing next to me and wrapping his arms around me

‘You mean look at you not me’ I said

‘No you’re my cutie’ Jimmy said kissing my cheek I just giggled and shook my head, we walked back onto the bus and Jimmy went to find the guys who were playing black ops in the back lounge.

The girls and I sat in the lounge area, and just talked about when we should go shopping for baby clothes and when we should plan a baby shower.

‘Well when I go back I’ll start planning the baby shower, we should do a joint one it will be easier’ Mackenzie told me and I agreed

‘But I don’t want you planning it all by yourself’ I said

‘Well come with me then’ she said I just sat there and thought about it for a seconds, maybe I should go with her but if I go back home when Mackenzie leaves that means ill be leaving with out Jimmy.

‘I mean you will be 5 months when I leave’ she said I just nodded

‘Maybe I guess I could keep you company then’ I told her

‘You guess, pffft I see how it is’ she said following her arms over her chest.

We just laughed and then all the boys came back from playing their games.

“Had enough of playing your stupid games?’ Zoey asked then, the looks on their faces was so funny.

We stayed and talked until it was time for the boys to get ready we all got dressed and walked back stage and waited for the boys to go on stage.

I went and took some photos of the other bands while waiting for Avenged Zoey went with me cause she didn’t want to stay in the dressing room.

‘I’ll see you after the show’ Jimmy said coming up to me I nodded and gave him a hug.

‘Love you’ I told him he smiled and kissed me

‘Love you to’ he said before running off to go on stage.

The show was awesome the crowd was really pumped up and it made the show better the boys went and had a shower before we had to go and leave to go to the next venue.

‘Baby I wanted to ask you something’ Jimmy asked

‘What is it?’ I asked

‘I want you to move in with me’ he asked looking nervous

‘Jimmy I think your apartment would be a bit small for me, you and the baby’ I told him

‘Well we will buy a new house when we get off tour’ he said smiling now

‘So will you?’

‘Yes I’ll move in with you Jimmy’ I told him, he smiled at me and gave me a hug.

‘I can’t wait’ he mumbled into my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe Jimmy is so cute
Comments?

Diana Outfit
Zoey outfit
Mackenzie Outfit