Status: Comments mysteriously lead to more frequent, longer updates. Who'da thought?

These Are the Dark Days

Neuf

Gerard made his way up to Frank's apartment, not quite sure what he would find up there. He has no idea what Mikey could have said to Frank, and that scared him.

He knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by Frank who immediately enveloped Gerard in a hug. Gerard let out a sigh of relief and held Frank closely. So Mikey had not screwed up. There's a shocker.

Frank was the first to let go but he immediately grabbed Gerard's hand and led him into the house and to the couch where Frank sat with Mikey not twenty minutes ago.

Frank snuggled up into Gerard's side and kissed the square corner of the vampire's jaw. "So, I met your brother." Frank giggled before nipping at his ear lobe.

"I heard that rumor." Gerard closed his eyes and felt Frank kiss down his neck. Time quickly passed and things between Gerard and Frank escalated. Frank was soon on his back with Gerard pressed on top of him.

Frank moaned and arched his back as Gerard kissed him deeply. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and pulled away, leaving Gerard with a slightly hurt look on his face.

"G-Gerard, could you.... I mean w-would you.... maybe if you didn't m-mind..." He stuttered through the sentence, just wanting to get through it.

"Come on Frankie, out with it already." Whispered Gerard as he moved to kiss Frank's collar bone.

"Bite me." It was so quite that Frank himself barely heard it. Gerard, on the other hand, did not need to be asked twice. He exposed his fangs and pressed them to Frank's pale skin, not so much in a biting manner, more of just adding pressure.

"Just do it already" Frank half said half moaned. Gerard placed one more kiss on nape of Frank's neck before sinking his teeth in.

Frank then let out the most blood curdling scream. His hand clasped to his new bite marks as blood came oozing out. He rolled onto his side, pushing Gerard onto the floor. Gerard panicked. His father had told him that a glamoured fertile needed to be bitten but he never said what to do next!

Gerard grabbed Frank's hoodie that lay on the side of the chair next to them. He held it up to the wound and pressed down as hard as he could without hurting Frank more. Gerard looked into Frank's eyes to see them so full of fear that Gerard wanted to cry.

"I'm so sorry baby. It will be okay, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you." Before Gerard could receive a response, Frank passed out, either from the loss of blood, the pain, or a combination of the two.

Gerard picked Frank up bridal style, leaving a large pool of blood in his wake. Gerard then ran. As fast as he could manage. He ran to his home, kicking the front door open and laying Frank on the soft couch in the family room.

He stroked Frank's even paler than usual face and looked up to see a very shocked royal family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I just wanted to get this part of the story done and I have to be somewhere like now.

Comments make my day!

xxoo