Status: Complete, but there is a sequel!

Will It Last?

I Thought So

Ali's POV

7 Months Later

"Taylor get out of bed!... Taylor!" I yelled at Taylor. He had been moping around the house for weeks. Alicia and Tyler got married three weeks ago. Last week Taylor and I had gone out for coffee and he told me that he was in love with Alicia and that it hurt to even see her with Tyler. I have to say I was torn between what to think, I mean Taylor and Alicia had gone on two dates and had sex three times, I think. But Tyler and Alicia were in a committed relationship, though I really wasn't sure how that was going. Sometimes I wonder if Alicia regrets leaving to go to Boston. Lately she has been quiet around Taylor and Tyler, almost like she is hiding something.

"I don't want to." I heard him mutter before he shoved his face back into his pillow.

"Too bad, you have to watch the babies while Jordan and I go to pick up my sister from the doctor." I said. Kendra had gotten pregnant and decided to give her baby up for adoption. As much as it killed me to watch her do it, I know it will make her happier in the long run. But she is due in three weeks and came to Edmonton because that's where the adoptive couple lives.

"Fine! Just leave me alone right now." He said whining as he dragged himself out of bed. I walked out of the room and went to go check on the babies. Of course all of my children were still sleeping, it seems to be a trend in this house, not that I am complaining. I walked into the bedroom to see Jordan looking through a photo album. It was from when we were in high school.

"Hey babe!" I said sitting behind him on the bed wrapping my arms around his waist. He shut the book and turned around. He leaned in for a kiss and I started running my fingers through his hair. He pushed me back on the bed so I was lying down and started playing with the hem of my shirt. I allowed him to pull it off. "We have to be quick." I said in between breathes.

******************************************************************************************************************

Jordan's POV

Ali and I rushed into Doctor Adam's office to meet Kendra. We weren't exactly as quick as we should have been. "Hey Kendra, how do you feel?" I asked Kendra. I was worried about how she was doing emotionally with the pregnancy.

"Good, my mom sent me some Bio Oil for stretch marks!" She said with fake sarcasm.

"How did the appointment go?" Ali asked.

"Good, I still don't know what the sex is and I don't plan on finding out." She said bluntly.

"Well why don't we go back to our house for supper?" I suggested. Kendra always got cheered up when she was around the baby. We all got up and walked to the car. The car ride was silent except for the fact that Ali was humming along to every Ed Sheeran song she had on her iPod. When we got into the house I walked to Taylor's room assuming that the babies would be in there. I opened the door only to find Alicia and Taylor naked on the bed. "Holy shit, sorry!" I said slamming the door.

"What was that about?" Ali asked walking past me with Sean in her arms. He was getting so big at ten months old, he will be a hockey player for sure.

"Oh nothing, just Alicia and Taylor are doing the nasty." I said. Her facial expression didn't change when I said that.

"I figured." She simply stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter of this story! :(

But don't worry, there will be a sequel!

So look for the sequel late this week, early next week.

I have enjoyed writing this story so much!

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Be sure to read the sequel!

Comment, Subscribe, Friend, and look for the sequel next week!