Status: If you like it, don't be silent, I will add more.

Love, Anonymous

Tragedy's Happen.

The first in weeks, maybe even months. In the same black ink, and in the same writing reads:
Dear Miranda,
Sorry that I have not been sending you letters, or poems, I've still been busy, and I guess you could say that i'm not really in a prize mood recently. Well don't take it personally.
Love, Anonymous
Huh, well okay. I jog back inside, glancing back and forth from the paper, and where i'm stepping. I am in the stage of staring at the note, when I run head onto the door. I stummble back, and Jeremy comes to the door and opens it, he looks down at me sitting on the ground, he gives me a questioning look, but when I smile, he offers his hand out to me, I extend my hand and grab his. He yanks me up off the ground and we go inside. I set the mail on the table, and then I go and sit down on the couch next to Jeremy. "So, um why did you hit the door?" He says unsucessfully trying to hide his famous grin.
"Oh, just reading the mail". I reply
"I see" He says. I get up and look at some movies we have stored on a shelf. While we're in the middle of Pride & Prejudice (My choice), when the phone rings, I pause the movie and run and get the phone, I hit talk. "Hello?"
"Hello, Miss Barker?" Says the lady on the phone
"Yes, thats me" I say
"Something, very very tragic has happened, but I need you to stay where you are, we are sending your brother back to your house, okay?" Says the lady
"Umm, okay?" I say
"Your family was in a car accident, on there way to California" Says the lady. I am so scared, that I can't even speak, she continues. "It was a head on collision, with a transportation truck, your mother and father have both passed, your brother is very damaged, and he will be staying in the hospital for a day or two. We aren't sure exactly what day or what time, so I would really appriciate it if you, either stayed in your house, or let us know where you are going, because we are sending one of our police officers to bring your brother back, i'm so sorry" Says the lady. I drop the phone to the floor, where it smashes, I start crying. I slowly walk over to the couch where Jeremy is still waiting, I am still in shock, so I can't say anything. He looks worried.
"Miranda, whats the matter?"
"Mom, and Da-d, they were in a c-car acciddent" I stutter really bad, but Jeremy still understands, because he stands up with a blank look on his face, and embraces me in a hug, I accept, and he steps bad a little, not letting go of me, but just enough to look at me, in a gentle voice he says, "Miranda is Ben okay?"
"Yes" I whisper, i'm still to shocked to talk, so i'm not really sure if it even came out as a whisper. He doesn't say anything, but just hugs me some more. Once he finally stops hugging me, we step apart, we sit there in silence for quite a while, I mean, what is there to say? Sorry for your loss? No. I'm already going to get enough of those, and I don't want any reminders, and Jeremy knows how I am so, he doesn't say anything. I can hardly breathe right now, and I have a major headache, over the same spot during class, over my left eyebrow, I can't talk, and i'm breathing deeply. I lift my hand and rub the spot close to my temple, over my eyebrow. Jeremy gets up and walks to the kitchen, he returns with a glass of water. He holds it out, and I reach for it. He then pulls out a Advil.
"Here, this should help" Says Jeremy. I reach out and grab the pill and drop it in my mouth, along with a big gulp of water. "Can I do anything for you, or do you just want me to leave-" I cut him off before he can finish. "No, stay with me, please" I say in a extremely weak voice.
"Yeah, no, sure, anytime." Says Jeremy
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones a shortie, oh well I'll try to make them longer. Hope you like! <3 :)
I need more feedback!! Good? Bad? Tell me!!