The Boy at the Coffee Shop

oo2

"I'm guessing we aren't going to school?" I nodded my head and got on top of the rail.. "You're gonna fall!" Timmy shouted quickly grabbing my arm guiding me.. "Do you think my life has a purpose? I mean i can't do anything right.. I'm just living mistake after mistake." He pulled me down and laced his hand with mine.

"We all make mistake some more than others but those we do make more mistake learn more and experience life at its fullest." I sighed and unlaced are hands. "Yeah, right."

It wasn't long before it got silent then awkward "Um.. I'm gonna take a walk alright?" He looked at me glaring his glossy eyes. "Don't do anything stupid."

I smiled alittle and walked away letting my feet do the thinking taking me far away frommy own thoughts..

"Lost and insecure you found me, you found me living on the floor surround me" I sang along walking around the corner.

Your Regular little cafe

I felt the warm smell of coffee hit my nose i bit down my lip and opened the door hearing the little bells rings i flinched a little. "Can i help you?" The old man asked giving me a stern look. "Can i have a mocha vanilla?"

He nodded and went on back, i searched for a place to sit and found one on the corner where the sun was shinning lightly. I sat down and stared out the window seeing cars pass by

"Hey." I got pulled out of my thoughts to see a young guy holding a cup of a coffee in his hand..

"Can i help you?" I scoffed he flipped his black hair revealing his icy blue eyes. "I'm sorry but they kept calling your name for you coffee. I guess you didn't hear them i just came over to bring it to you."

I nodded my head and grabbed my coffee.. "Umm.. Thanks" He smiled and went back to his table i couldn't keep my eyes off of him.