Status: Active!

Repeating Apologies

I Wanna Be Inside Your Head

I woke up, turning around to collide with a tattoo chest. I panicked a little then I remember what happened last night and who the person was. I looked at the window and saw it was still dark out. I grabbed my phone to see the time. 4:47am I sighed. I knew I wasn’t going to go back to sleep but I didn’t want to get up and risk waking Austin up. I laid there for an hour before my back started hurting. I lifted Austin’s arm then slowly got off the bed. I walked towards the door.

“Jess, are you okay?” I heard Austin ask. I looked back at my bed and saw Austin propped up on his arm. I nodded.

“I have to use the restroom.” I said. He nodded then I opened the door and walked out into the hallway, shutting the door behind me. I walked into the bathroom. I didn’t feel good at all. My head hurt and my stomach wasn’t feeling the best either. I splashed some water on my face because I was burning up. I felt in my stomach. I raised the toilet seat and emptied my stomach into the toilet, trying to be quiet not to wake anybody but that was too late.

“Who’s in there?” I heard Alan ask. I was going to speak but started throwing up again. Puke was getting my hair and I was disgusting. I heard the door open and Alan gasp.

“Jesus Jess. Are you okay?” He asked kneeling beside me. He felt my forehead then the back of my knock. I was sweaty.

“Fuck, you’re burning up.” He said helping me up. I shook my head. That was a mistake because I got dizzy.

“Let…let me go.” I said before reaching for the toilet again. I didn’t think I could throw up anymore. I heard another knock on the door.

“Alan, what’s going on? Is Jess okay?” I heard Austin ask.

“Austin, just stay out there for right now. It’s not a pretty sight.” Alan said. Austin knocked on the door again.

What the hell is going on? It’s 6 o’clock in the morning.” I heard Dani say. I heard hear Austin and Dani both talking but I didn’t know what they were saying. I felt a cool wash rag on the back of my neck.

“I don’t think I can go out there, Alan. I feel like throwing up but I don’t have anything left to throw up. I ache all over.” I cried. Alan pulled me into his chest and rocked me back and forth.

“It’s okay, babe. It’ll be okay.” He said pushing my hair off my forehead and kissed it.

“You shouldn’t be around me. You could get sick. You have to tour soon and you don’t need to be sick for that.” I said pulling away from him. He shook his head, pulling me tighter.

“Fuck that. We don’t go on tour for a month or so. I’ll be fine.” He said.

“I’m really tired now.” I said. He laughed a little before standing up, helping me up.

“I really don’t want Austin around me. I mean, I like Austin a lot but I don’t like seeing him sick.” I said. He nodded. He opened the door and I looked up, seeing Austin and Dani standing there. Austin rushed up to me, hugging me.

“Are you okay?” He asked. Alan pulled me away from him.

“She’s really sick, Austin. You should go sleep in the couch.” Alan said helping me back to my room.

“What? Why? Come on, Jess. Let me take care of you. Please.” Austin said. I looked at him, shaking my head.

“I don’t want you to get sick, Austin.” I said softly.

“I don’t care, Jess. Please.” He said.

“No. Please, just go away.” I said. He looked at me, angrily. I frowned. I pissed him off. He walked passed me and down the hall. I thought he was just going to go into the living room but I heard the door slam shut. I broke away from Alan and ran after Austin. I ran out of the apartment. The elevator would be to long so I ran down the stairs the best I could. I rested the main floor just as the elevator dinged. I saw Austin step off of it.

“Austin.” I said. He turned around to look at me. I walked up to him.

“How’d you…What?” He asked just as I collapsed into his arms.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“No. It’s okay. I’m sorry. It’s too early for this shit.” He said helping me back to the elevator. The door shut and Austin pulled me tighter to him.

“Don’t push me away. I want to be here for you. I know it sounds stupid but I want to be your best friend. I want to take care of you when you’re sick, okay. “He said as I felt him kissed the top of my head. I nodded.

“Alright, but only if I get to be there for you when you are sick and stuff.” I said, hugging him tighter.

“That’s a deal.” He said just as the elevator dinged. We stepped off and walked to my door. We walked through the doorway.

“Thank goodness.” Dani said pulling me into a hug. I wasn’t feeling all the bad now. It was only seven in the morning.

“Guys, let’s all go back to bed. I’m not tired as fuck.” I said making my way to my room. Everybody laughed. I looked back at Alan. I went over to him before I reached my room. I pulled him into a hug.

“Thank you, Alan.” I whispered. He hugged me tighter then let me go. I turned around and walked back into my room, Austin following me.

“Sleep well.” I said as we cuddled up close. This was just too good to be true. How can an awesome guy like Austin ever want to be around a girl like me? Hell, how did any of them want to be around me? I wasn’t anything special. Maybe, it was Dani who they all liked.

“Goodnight beautiful.” He whispered as I fell back to sleep. I was starting to like this guy. Not sure how hard though.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the crappyness of my updates. Sorry.

Pajamas